View Single Post
      01-14-2020, 09:32 AM   #7
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I am semi-hairy, but don't complain too much as I am light haired so at least I don't have that wolfman look going. I still do it all though as the static that letting it grow out brings, especially in the winter, is unbearable. I have to choose my suit linings very carefully due to this and never travel without a can of static guard LOL.

The older I get - the less I hate messing with the clippers, so I go straight depilatory whenever I can. I honestly think I would buy a 55 gallon drum and just step into it if I could. Can't keep it on my head, but can't keep it off my body.

I will say - a buddy turned me onto this a few years ago and it is a game changer for my dangly bits. I had never heard of it and was a little worried to try it, but manned up and am glad I did. GF loved it too which is a plus. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY is the best advice I can give you. =)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

8-10 minutes and you are ready for action - no nicking, no missed spots, no weird angles - just slather and rinse.

I still have to use a clipper on some areas where having no hair would seem weird. I have a drawer full of specialty grooming clippers, but I'm also always looking for better ones!