View Single Post
      01-19-2018, 05:04 AM   #57
Tony Twoclicks
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0b3r View Post
I will explain my case and then expose it in a separate post, 10 days ago more or less buy and pay 50USD for this program, that same day I try to activate (the program is limited to two records) which occupies and my pc died, so I had to buy another new one, I sent several mails to him he read them but it seems that he does not want to help me solve or that my program works with my new equipment (the old equipment I do not have and I said to him that It will erase the registry so that it never works again. Also I have not been able to use the program for 1 second, neither in the old one nor in the new equipment, so I have 10 days and it is not able to help me or to give back my money. help people and you can donate some money, but do not play like that with people, with your time and much less with your money.
Please don't use this thread for bashing Tokenmaster. Although I sympathise with your case, I can't help you with that. Please ask Tokenmaster for help. And be patient, he's a busy guy....

Cheers, Tony
Appreciate 0