08-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #102
bora
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: MY2017 520d G30 M pack

Garage List
thank you for all your comments.
I'm very happy to have my car on bimmerpost. it's like a reward for me.

Before I had a E90 AW M sport and when I saw this F30 M sport at the brussels motorshow last january (I previously saw a prototype on the nurburgring in september), I knew that it will be my next car.
Unfortunately, the production was for july ... more than 6 month of waiting .....

I see you really like AW M sport and those alcantara seats. It's true that it's the most beautiful interior on 3er. in real life, blue accent on the cloth. really good
BMW make a mistake in USA and UK that you can't choose other thing that leather ... with such interior, I don't understand why some people here spend a lot of money to have the same black leather from sportline....
The steering wheel is so gorgeous ... some like or dislike but don't seem to another one.
it's the first time I take auto transmission. I dislike the old 6 AT but this 8 AT is the best you can have
I also take adaptive suspension because I was annoyed previously to don't have much comfort. this thing is great. I never a car as comfortable as this one. When you put in sport mode, you have a "race car" with better handling than sport suspension.
In conjunction with variable sport steering, I can choose with the help of the driving experience control a comfortable or sporty car. car has 2 faces
fuel consumption is also good. only 5,4l or 43 Mpg (US) for the moment. the engine is 20d twin power turbo - 184 HP - 380 NM. For europeans, it's a powerful engine lol.

I thought that F30 was a simply evolution of E90 but it was a mistake to think that. F30 is better for all. It offers great value and is the best of his class. I love this car
MY 2013 320d F30 | M-Sport | 19” M Sport Rims | M Sport Brakes | Alpinweis III | Hexagon cloth alcantara | Alu Hexagon blue Line | Exclusive Pack | Connectivity pack | sport AT| sunroof | sun glass | seat heating | M Performance Power kit / exhaust / Black grill
Appreciate 0