11-24-2017, 08:24 PM   #64
Rik84
Full Potato
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkan_340i View Post
First time ever took one in a Airplane. As you all may know the drain hole inside Airplane bathrooms is very very small

I tried flushing but it didn't work. It got clogged. So i bailed out fast as i could just to avoid any eye contact with whoever might of been waiting for me to get out.

Forgot to close the door shut all the way and went back to my seat. My seat is close to the bathroom so i and everyone else could smell the shit. (i'm laughing so hard as i'm typing this )

Literally the half of the plane smelled like shit.
I fart like a monster when I fly. It's hilarious and disturbing. I am the worst person to be around.

Luckily I fly business most of the time and hide in my pod, but it just festers in there and I swear I'm pickling the entire cabin while I sleep.
2015 F80 M3 6MT Pure Stage 2 Turbos // Evolution of Speed Intake Manifold w/ Port Injection // Custom AEM 1000 Powered Secondary Fuel System // Micro Squirt Custom ECU // Evolution of Speed Intercooler// RK Autowerkz Carbon Intakes // BMS Charge Pipes // N54 Tuning Down Pipes // M Performance Exhaust // Swift Spec R // DSS Axles // Signature Wheels
Appreciate 1
ErkanTR16598.00