View Single Post
      08-02-2018, 03:09 PM   #53
330XDave
Major
Rep
Drives: 330d xDrive Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBeemer View Post
Yes, but there is one point that you are missing …… The 5% that were mentioned happen to be relative driving enthusiasts (with the odd exception of course)

I have an interest in this forum because I have an interest in cars, like driving them (& yes, sometimes enthusiastically) & have a quest to improve that experience with minor modifications if I can.

I don't really understand why you choose to be so dismissive of the people wishing to make improvements …. If you buy a house, you generally modify it to your tastes.

Right, said my thoughts …. have a great evening Dave ….. I'm off out to meet friends for dinner
It's just that pretty much every time xDrive is mentioned, the obligatory "make sure you fit ACS springs" answer comes out. The standard F31 xDrive handling really isn't that bad. I would say it is better than 90% of other estate cars out there. From what I've seen during my short time on this forum I think certain posts are unnecessarily putting people off the xDrive. It's still a fantastic car, and please just bear in mind that for many many people it will be all they will ever require or even want.

Enjoy your evening.
Appreciate 0