View Single Post
      07-30-2019, 06:39 AM   #18
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

So my replacement parts turned up finally, once again parcel force didn't disappoint and held onto them for an extra week as they couldn't decide on the import fee's.

These are much better, there's not as much paint filling the voids and no finger prints under the gel coat, however they've still left deep sanding marks down the edges and on some flat surfaces.. luckily they sort of dull when wetted, so I'd hope they can be re-clear coated to get a better finish. Their molding design must also have a compromise as the crack shown in the first set of photos is also present on these, funnily enough on the right hand side piece too.

Conclusion - once I had gotten their attention by raising a PayPal dispute they acted quickly to resolve it and where polite. My guess would be that they're making these parts in a Chinese factory, who also aren't big on quality which is kkind of annoying considering the hype they have around their brand, along with the prices that they list their carbon at but they have now shipped me two sets, and I've only had to pay the import fees so I'll call it a day here.