09-07-2019, 02:15 PM   #42
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasumir View Post
Whilst I agree with you that he's making himself look as useful as a chocolate fireguard (nothing new there)....

I actually agree with him about the whole extension thing. Parliament keep forcing no deal off the table and make us ask the EU for an extension and it keeps going round in circles. They wouldn't back the deal that we got... so where the hell do they go from here? Are they just planning on constantly asking for an extension? It's as if they are living in denial.

For the record I voted remain and would very much like the whole thing cancelled and us to remain, but I'm now actually fed up of the whole thing and the sheer incompetence of all politicians and just want it done with.

I can't see a deal being done, so it's either crash out or cancel.

An election may solve it, I'm not sure how I'd vote as I assume Boris would campaign on getting us out no matter what.
I would assume Labour might campaign promising a second referendum? Trouble is I can't bring myself to vote for Corbyn, I think he'd probably be worse for the country than a no deal!

One has to assume if Labour had a reputable leader they'd be virtually guaranteed of winning an election against this government.
Absolutely 100% where I am on this whole subject!
Appreciate 0