Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandydog View Post
Uhhh. . . BMW has been building 4WD and AWD vehicles for decades. Oddly enough, the great majority of them looked like rather standard sedans, coupes, and Tourings. None of them looked like ManbearPigs, including the one I bought. Ergo, BMW DID maintain its values and traditions without indulging in self-mutilation to cater to an aberrant taste for many years.
BMW does not have to offer every different solution to 'cater to more peoples.' Rolls-Royce builds absolutely NO econobox saloons. Bentley produces no lorries. GMC produces not a single sports car or family sedan. Kenworth builds extremely few convertibles.
REALLY are you serious?

Care to post any comments about Porsche re: Cayenne and Panamera.

Or what about Ferarri with the upcoming FF (651hp, 4WD, 4 Seats, Hatchback).

Arguably two of the most "pure" sports car manufacturers in the world stepping outside of what has historically been considered their realm to offer more model variants.

Even Lamborghini produced the LMOO2 in the late 80's early 90's.

I'll admit your comments are very entertaining.

I could go on but it would further derail the original subject matter of this thread. So I digress
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0