View Single Post
      04-26-2018, 09:10 AM   #92
carlr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 G22 M440i

Hi,

I'm still in the process of finalising the rebuild of this install, primarily in the trunk area. The opening event for the season was last sunday and I had EMMA Judge training on the saturday and on the friday morning, the car was more or less gutted

Anyway, got most of what I needed in place and drove up to the venue in Jönköping on saturday morning and participated in the EMMA Sweden Judge Training and then judged 7 cars (5 sound, 2 install) and also entered my car in Master OEM on the sunday. The judging was somewhat challenging as I was new to it but also because there is a new competition CD for the 2018/2019 season, but all good in the end. :blush:

First entry in Master OEM and finished in second place with a decent sound score and a 401 total. Had 2 point reduction on the install since I hadn't updated the documentation which was expected. Very happy with the result since I had almost no time to tweak prior to the event.

I didn't spend as much time documenting the rebuild as i was extremely pressed for time, and only focused on the shots required for the EMMA documentation required for competition. But I can provide some nice pro shots taken by a photographer during the competition on sunday (NB: not my own pictures):

All for now, on to the next competition which is May 5th!
Appreciate 1