View Single Post
      11-29-2013, 05:03 AM   #172
rustyminded
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
Hello guys sorry I was really absent , work got the better of me during the past months

Welcome to the group Ahmed. Show us a picture of your new baby )

Congratulation Moataz on the new ride the MG is a very classy color. Keep the sports seats clean man I have seen some old ones and the groove in the seats get filled by stuff and discolor after a while.

Guys I am thinking of spending some moment on my baby as she passes her first year. Thinking of getting Bav sound speakers, new amp and technic harness

Also comparing between bms stage 1 and scorcher piggy backs performance upgrade?

What do you guys think

Also does anybody have a squeaking steering wheel mine squeaks and is driving me mad lol
Hey, I thought you abandoned the forum lol
I am trying to keep it clean especially the leather cuz the old one was awful it needed days of cleaning but thanks anyway

There is this forum comparing bms with afe.. as far as I know afe is better than stage 1 but in my opinion if you got the bms st 2 it's far better from afe because bms is not detectable at all while afe is for the dealer, bms has option to go on stock map incase you put bad fuel ect. while afe doesn't, last bms has the option of clearing any codes and that's the only tuner that has this that's for st. 2 of course
from what I noticed bms st.1 vs st.2 the car is smoother more powerful but not that much difference in power as we need better fuel to feel it
anyway you should check out the tune from TMC they say it's very powerful here are the two links and tell me what you concluded

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807402

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=912860

as for the squeak noise I've had it and wasn't fixed, kk also has it so I guess it will happen sooner or later
Appreciate 0