View Single Post
      10-03-2017, 06:47 PM   #3
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 330D sDrive M Sport

Well, looks like I've cast the first vote !

I was borderline Brexit before the vote, but voted for it, and I am still pretty much in the same position. The more I read about the attitude of the Europeans towards the UK the more my perceptions are that the UK is regarded as a cash cow rather than a business partner. On that basis it's a classic double-edged sword : pay if you stay, pay if you leave.

If the stance of the Europeans moved to a much more conciliatory and mutually business orientated approach, true reform which reflected the rapidly escalating demands for national sovereignty from several countries in the EU bloc, I'd be very inclined to remain.

Based on what I've seen so far, including a very generous financial offer from the UK and a very arrogant response from the other nations, I haven't changed my mind. IMO better a hard deal than being drawn ever-closer into a federalised money pit.
Current : F31 330sD, remapped, Ohlins Road & Track, Millway camber plates, Quaife LSD, Stoptech brakes + Pagid RSL1 pads all round, Weichers front strut brace, Eibach front & rear anti-roll bars, Michelin MP4S.
Appreciate 1