12-12-2016, 11:15 AM   #2
chicagoshark
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4NZ4NIT3 335i View Post
Got hit with the first snow dump in Toronto yesterday. I was driving around last night and just straight up beasted everything. I had the car last winter too, but never really got to drive in real snow accumulation.

And boy..does sport plus with DTC help you blast off the line fast..a jeep cherokee decided to race me at a stoplight..smoked him so bad, it wasnt funny. Also, i feel that those F-150s and Silverados have a very fragile ego.. They dont like being passed by sedans in snow. I passed this F150 on an incline with quite a lot of unploughed snow on the road and I was doing above speed limit.. He didnt like that.. He punched it,but got a little squirly..I was gone by the time he straightened his tail out.

I just feel that xdrive+winter tires gives you so much confidence in such situations,its not even funny.

I am running Xice Xi3s in 225/50/17s.

You did good..

Nice! Was gonna start a similar post.

Blizzak Mz-03 245/40/18 with x-drive. We had a big storm in Chicagoland and we left my wife's SUV home as her car was sliding and mine wasn't...

All four of us in my car with the snow coming down. No problem. Except kids dragging snow in my beautiful car...
Appreciate 0