View Single Post
      05-10-2017, 09:59 AM   #17
F32-435i
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 435i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian33 View Post
Google Maps send is still available. Your need to have an active ConnectedDrive account with remote service.

To send a destination you also need a google account. You can use google maps to find a destination and then select "send to your phone". A new window will appear and you will see car. You will need to set you car up and associate it to you google ID. To do this you need your ConnectedDrive user ID.

Once the car is setup you can select it and the destination will push to the vehicle and appear in the iDrive.

An easier option is to use the BMW Remote app. It allows you to search and push destination to the vehicle from within the app. Google send to car only works from a laptop or computer.
Hey canadian33

I have installed the BMW Remote app, was able to login using the default ConnectedDrive password (which we are not able to change) and pull my vehicle ID VIN. However when using the Maps option I can search for destination but there is no option to send to car or push to vehicle. Am I missing something? or is my subscription to ConnectedDrive have expired?
Appreciate 0