DadzBmer_N2o
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 320ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Red View Post
2013 335i 90k
Purchased used in 2015 with 39k, then purchased BMW Gold warranty 5 years or 100k miles

Charge pipe - 45k, warranty
Spark Plugs - 65k, DIY
Battery 78k - DIY, plus dealer coding
AC Compressor - 80k, warranty
Rear brakes; rotors and pads - 82k, DIY
Charge pipe - 85k, warranty
Motor mounts are bad - haven't replaced yet, need to find an indy

Rear trunk tail light plastic lever broke, which made it a little loose. I was about to order a replacement when someone hit my bumper at low speed. I mentioned to the BMW body shop that my tail light was loose and they glued it in place saving me from ordering a new one.

Otherwise, just new summer tires yearly, and oil changes every 7500 miles. Currently deciding if I'm going to keep it past this May when my warranty expires. The car has been excellent but I'm thinking about an SUV and/or maybe something a little bigger as the getting in and out of the car gets old sometimes.

I HATE the new 3/4 series , so if I stay BMW it will be an X3 or 5 series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Red View Post
2013 335i 90k
Purchased used in 2015 with 39k, then purchased BMW Gold warranty 5 years or 100k miles

Charge pipe - 45k, warranty
Spark Plugs - 65k, DIY
Battery 78k - DIY, plus dealer coding
AC Compressor - 80k, warranty
Rear brakes; rotors and pads - 82k, DIY
Charge pipe - 85k, warranty
Motor mounts are bad - haven't replaced yet, need to find an indy

Rear trunk tail light plastic lever broke, which made it a little loose. I was about to order a replacement when someone hit my bumper at low speed. I mentioned to the BMW body shop that my tail light was loose and they glued it in place saving me from ordering a new one.

Otherwise, just new summer tires yearly, and oil changes every 7500 miles. Currently deciding if I'm going to keep it past this May when my warranty expires. The car has been excellent but I'm thinking about an SUV and/or maybe something a little bigger as the getting in and out of the car gets old sometimes.

I HATE the new 3/4 series , so if I stay BMW it will be an X3 or 5 series.
Fun fact: all X-series are made in the US, Sedans i believe are still German made 🤷🏻*♂️💰💰