View Single Post
      12-22-2018, 06:00 AM   #23
ali0709
Rep
Drives: bmw 4 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by David1234567 View Post
Having recently just sold my 135I convertible I have decided to grow up a little and go for something more subtle but that still can push me back into my seat. I have ordered a BMW 430d m sport, 19" wheels, Sun glass in Estoril blue and Dakota black leather. Recently I have been having second thoughts and I'm still in a position to change.

The cars a company car but the scheme where I work means I literally could have ordered most cars, the following entered my final list:

428I m sport, auto box
430d (as above)
335d x drive (really prefer the coupe but cheaper list means this is affordable 435d too expensive!)
235I
420d lots of options ie professional Sat nav , hud etc

I decided the 430d was the best balance, but now not sure (especially as I can't find a review and BMW couldn't get me one to test drive!). What's everyone s thoughts on the list!?
Hi. New to these Forums. Was just wondering if you every managed to pick the car you wanted?
Im in a very split decision between a 420d and 430d. As a car I know the 430d is miles better but I commute alot to work and need something which is fuel efficient - would regret getting a 3.0L to then find out im spending ALOT (like £100-200) more on fuel. I do around 600 miles a month on 50%Motorway 50%daily shopping etc and was wondering what I would be spending on fuel per month on average for both the 420 and 430d? Any help would be much appreciated!
Appreciate 0