United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328iX F31

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328dX View Post
Your posts are really not helpful without references/links/part numbers

Eibachs U.S website doesn't even list a 328d, so I input the 328xi wagon, one set of springs come up HERE

Their European website shows a different set of springs, they do show selection for the 320d x-drive (same as U.S. 328d) HERE

Unless I'm missing something or you can show me if they have another website I'm not finding, (and shows definite compatibility) I'd be glad to purchase
Just last week I posted a TON of Eibach reference data including F31 328i/328d/320d specific spring PNs and specs (the ones I originally purchased) in a thread that you started! If you can't navigate the Eibach Euro catalog and compare specs with all that, then I don't know what to say... Their USA site is useless in comparison and a joke at best.

Not a single one of the options you listed in your initial post in this thread has as much reference/spec/test data out there as the Eibach documentation I've posted.
Ok, you said you believe ACS springs are made by Eibach as the TUV data is the same.

I don't see part numbers
That was referencing ACS not eibach
I said I'm aware of the 0.6/0.8" springs from eibach.
Still doesn't answer my question about sportline springs and who's running them. I have no idea what you're running I read a lot of posts on here from everyone.

I showed you what I see from the Euro website. Still only shows sport springs and the B12 kit, which I can't even find for sale here in the U.S or can confirm compatibility by someone running them
Appreciate 0