View Single Post
      11-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

1. Technically, it's not 14% off. ED MSRP is 8% off US MSRP. ED invoice is another 7% off of that price. This applies only to the BASE price of the car. The invoice price for all options is 9% off of MSRP. No discount on destination charge. If you want accurate numbers, build your car here: http://bmwconfig.com/BmwConfig/Config.aspx and be sure and select Euro Delivery Munich Pick up from the drop down on the right. You can combine other offers with ED pricing. How close you get to ED invoice (before other offers) is up to your negotiation skills and/or your dealer.

2. After you commit to the car, they will let you pick 3 delivery dates. Once you do that, and they confirm, it is locked in 100%

3. June thru August is going to be expensive, not only for flights, but hotels once you get over there.

4. Two weeks is a good amount of time. I believe you get 30 days of insurance coverage included?

5. No exclusive anything. ED cars are exactly like the US versions. You will get a medical kit + warning triangle when you pick your car up. Keep them with your luggage, else they get taken away when your car goes through customs.

6. Dunno, I did traditional financing.

7. Recommendations: do a lot of searching on this (and other forums). There are hundreds of people that have shared their ED adventures. You'll read more, then surely have more questions.
Appreciate 0