View Single Post
      02-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #72
VictorGzz67
Enlisted Member
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 435mSport+X5 msport50XDri 2015

Thank you to all of you for those great comments... I can`t wait to drive it on a mountain high way but unfortunately it seems that we are going to have rainy days starting tomorrow. The tires feel very comfortable but I really think I will go for the 19" wheels very soon, love to have 225 in front and 255 in the rear..lol... May be the interior looks orange for some of you but it really is a beautiful red. I do not know why the key is bigger but at least you do not need any more to insert it in the car on any F30. Here in Monterrey, Mexico takes me 4 days to insurance this vehicle because the insurance companies didn`t have the DATA info of F30 in their systems and also takes me 4 days to have the plates because the State where Monterrey is didn`t have any information to release plates.lol..... I think that from now nobody in Monterrey will have those problems . I will keep posting comments in this great forum as I drive more kilometers. Thank you again to all of you and I hope we start to share more experiences as the release date arrives and more members get this beauty of F30.
Appreciate 0