Car Hypochondriac
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport Estoril Blue

Garage List
2014 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricD735i View Post
A word of caution. I ordered mine about two weeks ago and what i received is not what Eschmacher received. The ones I received have a standard style bushing. They were new in the box which had the Meyle seal intact. I don't have any reason to believe they were switched out or tampered with. Maybe the part was updated? I am wondering if it's a solid rubber bushing cast in the original style in lieu of a hydrobearing. Can't move it all by hand and it's pretty stiff when I try to move it with a screwdriver. Not the end of the world as my car has 70k so I'm sure they need swapped anyway. Might try the old windshield adhesive to fill the gaps trick and see what happens.

No, those are exactly what I received. I too considered filling the gaps with something rubbery to see if I could tighten it up further.

Regardless, they are an improvement to OEM, trust me.
Interior: Bavsound stage 1 and subs - custom trunk sub by Mike1327
Appreciate 0