10-26-2019, 11:10 PM   #18
DJSF3014
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 m340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
The time has finally come to sell my beloved 335i that i have had to pleasure of building over the last 4-5 years. I haven't been very active on the forums as of late, the kids have kept me very the last few years.

Low mileage (47K) well optioned rare 6MT M Sport with over $8K of ///M Performance, M3 Rims and Dinan parts (see more on that below).
Packages include:
  • M Sport
  • Premium
  • Cold Weather
  • Technology Package (includes Navigation and Heads up Display)
  • Driver Assistance Package - Retrofitted
  • Rear manual Side and Power Rear Sun Shade
  • Harman Kardon Sounds System

I have installed the following M Performance parts:
  • Red 4 Piston Front & 2 Piston Rear Brembo Brakes with 370/340 Slotted and Dimpled Rotors
  • Front Aero Lip
  • Rear Diffuser
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Carbon Fiber and Alcantara Interior Trim Kit
  • Carbon Fiber Gear Shift Knob w/ Alcantara Boot

I was one of the first on the forums to install the 437 style rims, one of the best mods along with the red m performance brakes.

Dinan Performance exhaust. All weather floor mats. Car looks and sounds amazing and turns heads everywhere I drive it. 2nd owner, purchased as a CPO. All maintenance performed by BMW and all maintenance up to date.

Here are some photos, i have a ton more. I HATE photobucket, i had so many posted there. Will also post the AutoTrader link once it's active (which should be 6/11).

Definitely not parting the car out, only selling as is. I would keep it before i part it out.

Probably about a year ago i stopped by Hendrick BMW to take care of something & one of the BMW genius' followed me out, handed me his card & wanted to buy it. I wasn't selling at that time & I have no idea what i did with his card but that is an example when i say it's a head turner.

Lemme know if you wanna sell the shift knob and e brake part of it I'll buy.
Appreciate 0