Drives: 2016 340i | 2015 X5-50i

Match PP82 DSP + Technic Harness + F10 Center Channel + Mounting Bracket

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Up for sale is an AudioTec Fischer PP 82DSP, Technic Plug-n-Play Harness, F10 Center Channel, & Custom Match Mounting Bracket.

Updated Pricing - $600 Shipped OBO.

I've had this Match PP 82DSP unit installed from Feb - May 2015, purchased the entire system from Technic. Absolutely zero problems with the system. I never actually got around to installing the F10 center channel speaker, so that is still new. This entire system is 100% plug-and-play, no cutting. I'm also including instructions on how to remove the factory trunk trim.

This is to be used with the "Hi-Fi Option 676A", won't work with HK, and won't work with Factory (Non Hi-Fi). All F30's in the USA come with Hi-Fi, and if you aren't sure, send me your VIN, I will verify.

I will also e-mail you ~20mb in support documents that were passed onto me with the purchase.

Regarding mounting the amp, I made my own bracket. You can see in the YouTube videos below, exactly how I mounted the bracket to the car, and the amp to the bracket. Overall, this method worked very well and I didn't see any movement issues. This will also be included in the purchase.

I don't do refund or returns. I don't offer any type of warranty on the item, but I do guarantee it will not be DoA (Dead on Arrival). The unit was never subjected to any level of water or condensation.

I accept PayPal Personal (No fee). Additionally, I will accept PayPal Non-Personal if you add the amount to cover the fee. eBay Feedback is 100%, http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=jxa4508.

I've also sold quite a few items on here with zero problems. Shipping is FedEx Ground & included in the price.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Last edited by CntryClub007; 06-10-2015 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: Updated Pricing.
Appreciate 0