View Single Post
      02-09-2017, 12:03 AM   #88
Speed-NYC
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 440ix Gran Coupé

Garage List
This is turning into a disaster. BMW NA promised there would be less restrictions but there are actually more:

5AG requires ordering ZLX or ZMP = Active Blind Spot Detection no longer available on Sport line
ZPX requires ordering ZLX or ZMP= Most items in executive package no longer available on sport line (Adaptive Full LED Lights, Automatic high beams, Side and Top View Cameras, Parking Assistant, Speed Limit Info)

If you want active cruise control and m sport brakes then you have to go sport line which now means you have to sacrifice a whole lot of other stuff.

I think the 2017 car I ordered was better than anything I can configure with these new f***ing rules. I might have to buy my 2017 order and give up on my euro delivery dream, or I give up the active cruise control which is a big loss.

I can configure my dream 2018 F36 on netherlands and belgium sites but not with these USA rules. So pissed at BMW NA over this.

EDIT now that I'm coming to terms with the new (stupid) rules: I guess I can live without ACC. I'm moving out of the city soon anyway and drive too aggressively to use ACC in anything but gridlock. I should be happy that I'll be able to now get an M Sport line in tanzanite.

Last edited by Speed-NYC; 02-09-2017 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: /rant
Appreciate 0