View Single Post
      10-15-2018, 09:18 PM   #10
B58togo
Major
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Newt View Post
I'm more interested in awhp and torque dyno numbers. If I do the usual 0.85 * crank hp/torque, these don't compare favorably to Mission Performance. This is assuming there is a 15% drivetrain loss.
I also know you can't compare dyno to dyno, but rather take the deltas into consideration. Still, I'd like to see something to give me an idea of what the car will put down to the concrete.
There’s no magic bullet to make power that any company is going to come up with to have an advantage over the others. Boost, timing, A/F ratios are where the power lies and all will make similar power. At the end of the day, it’s best practice to pick the company with the best customer service. By next spring PTF will have released BM3 for this platform and MHD will be in the game as well. Then pricng will get competitive and the cream will rise to the top.
ceedawg467.50
kern4174446.50