View Single Post
      04-14-2019, 04:11 AM   #1
danielmtzf
Rep
Drives: Honda Element

In the market for a 340i, price & financing questions

First post on a Bimmer forum, hope this goes well. So Im thinking about getting my first car hopefully this summer. Ive been looking at 340i's for the last couple of weeks and have been narrowing to the cars that have the options/specs that I want. Most of my end results turn to be 340i's priced between $33-35k depending on the options and all that. I know the final price and financing quotes depend on a number of variants. But, lets just say whatever car I want to get is listed at $35k, Id like to have an idea of how low I could get the car for. My mom will most likely finance it and just put it under my name, her credit score is basically perfect and APR would be very low, if not 0%. I plan on putting a substantial amount of cash on the down payment (to make the deal sweeter for the salesman). One of my co workers used to work for a BMW dealership and weve been talking about me possibly getting one of those B58 340i's and he told me it all depends on the occasion, time, dealership, salesman, etc. I understand that the G20 platform BMWs are already hitting the streets and all those 340i's that are coming back from 3 year lease deals are getting sold by dealerships, so I guess within the next couple of months, some nice spec'd 340i's should hit the CPO market for 2nd hand owners.

I know I will not find an exact answer to my question, but any input/advice is appreciated.
Appreciate 0