Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicmadek View Post
Im doing atleast tune, dp, and cp. i will eventually do more as i have a speed addiction. So each of the tuners have benefits that the other doesnt?
I would not recommend you to get JB4 if your car is with Pneumatic Waste Gate. The only FW version that really works is ISO which is not Plug'n'Play but require a lot of knowledge to setup.

Wait a few more months until PTF are further with the BM3 OTS maps for N55. This is my best recommendation.
I second this. Not that I'm against jb4 but I also fried a lot of boards and I just did away with jb4 with all the short circuit B+ errors. Funny you mention the FW versions and ISO being better...I had way better luck one earlier firmware like hex.2. Once bms started rolling out 5,6,9 FW it got worse and worse for me and DT error every 3 days. You notice anything similar?

Making a little less power with bm3 and ps1 but I've never been happier and more reliable.

Plus like you said PTF is coming out with better and more revised maps on a weekly basis! Get BM3 and be done.
ronanz1819.50