Rep
Drives: 440i 6MT/RWD/MPPSK/2VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander7599 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnj2455 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander7599 View Post
You don't need side sills or rear diffuser to complete any look. The front splitter makes the car look stunning from any oncoming angle, definitely worth it! Just make sure you use the 3M tape to secure it with the bolts or it can fly off when driving hard.

Thanks!
Noted! Do you find yourself concerned about scraping? The car, esp in RWD, is not exactly high off the ground to begin with.

And to just clarify, I have the same rear M-sport diffuser as you, I meant the side splitter thing behind the rear wheel arches that kind emulate front bumper too?

I have scraped before, but after a few months of various inclines, you "learn" the angles to take and how far to stop before the curb when parking forwards. The car has fairly good clearance with the front splitter, just mind your handling when tougeing on bad roads 😂

I decided not to go for the rear sills, I like the way they look on some builds, but the look and purpose I wanted to go for didn't match in my eyes with them.

Can you share some photos of your car? I'd love to see.
Lol not much deviation from yours. The stock wheels are my summers, 400M are winter tyres. I'm fighting the itch to change out the wheels but that will be likely a 2022 item at the earliest.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
MTTH232.50