svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328inGE View Post
BMW must be really paying a lot to get these 328i reviews..........
That was my first thought as well. I worked for a truck manufacturer back in Europe for a while and I know from that time that they usually indeed pay magazines and tv shows to get into a magazine. However, the outcome is usually not specified with that pay, and if you take into consideration that this article basically says that the 328i might be the better car, then I don't know if it is all that beneficial for BMW's 335i's, which are worth more in the end. That is, of course, unless they're almost certain the 335i drivers will remain loyal to their six cylinders, which of course is very well possible if I read through some of the posts on these forums.

Either way, this article, and several others with similar results, make me quite happy I choose a 328i. It kind of confirms what I experienced during my own test drive already, the handling just felt better to me and, like I said before in some other post, I don't need that extra pull, speed or sound, this baby is sweet enough for me =)
Appreciate 0