View Single Post
      02-27-2021, 11:40 AM   #2
smithbh
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328xi GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelalex3 View Post
As I look at 340i GTs out on the market, I've seen very few with the adaptive suspension. Does this option make that much of a difference? I'll be buying an m-sport car for sure, and I've seen some say that the non-adaptive suspension hits the sweet spot between the sport/comfort of the adaptive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelalex3 View Post
As I look at 340i GTs out on the market, I've seen very few with the adaptive suspension. Does this option make that much of a difference? I'll be buying an m-sport car for sure, and I've seen some say that the non-adaptive suspension hits the sweet spot between the sport/comfort of the adaptive.
I have a 328xi GT with M-sport and love the adaptive suspension. It is tight and responds well, and I find Sport mode w/ drivetrain only enabled to be less bouncy than Comfort mode when enabled (that may be hitting the sweet spot you are referring to). Personally, I almost exclusively drive in sport mode with both drivetrain and chassis enabled, as I prefer the extra control over a smooth ride. You will not be disappointed!
Appreciate 0