obriennathaniel
@obriennathaniel_f30 on Instagram
United_States
Rep
Drives: 582whp/596wtq '13 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubok View Post
How's this beast coming on?

Btw, pretty sure Alex at ABR Houston can build a N55 with Forged internals.

I'm looking into that for my N20. So I can handle the added boost and torque gained by running a stage 2 turbo upgrade.

Thanks to the info you shared I have started adding other items to the parts list... Fuelit's LPFP for starters. I've actually heard now from a few people who pushed the envelope on this series of Bimmer engines (both N55 & 20) that the LPFP is a ticking time bomb, and really struggles to support any higher demand.

Going to wait and see how much over the top fueling I'll need once the engine is rebuilt and stage 2 turbo is installed. I know PDU have made a prototype PI for the N20, but right now they won't sell me one. Oh and Fuelit will sell me the LPFP, but there is no TB injector piece just yet. :

I would rather go PI, but if Meth is my only option I guess it's the way I'll have to go.
Just now saw this post, idk how I missed it But yea Alex knows his shit! if it ever gets to the point that I need that done I will def hit him up.

I never had any issues with my LPFP, I replaced it as soon as there was a Stg 2 available though lol. I know it was a big deal on the E series, and that I knew I was going to need an upgraded one anyways so I just got it.

I wouldnt mess with meth unless you absolutely have to and dont want to wait. I obviously didnt wait but I had the meth system well before there was even rumor that someone was making a PI system for the N55. Daniel with PDU is an AWESOME guy to work with, that guy will jump through flaming hoops to make sure you're satisfied with his product and service. It will be worth the wait!

I almost went TBI but I held off for PI because I knew TBI would only be a stop gap for me and didnt want to waste any time or money.

CG Precision VS-1 Exhaust\DR-1 DownPipe | PS2 Turbo\Inlet | PDU PI w/Fuel-it platinum kit & E sensor | GFB DV+ Diverter Valve | BM3 w/AIC2-V|Tune CaryTheLabelGuy | Full E85 | ATM FMIC | ER Chargepipe Inlet/Outlet | AFE Intake | BC Coilovers | PSS 255/40-275/35 Velos Designwerks S3 two piece 19x9/19x10 | Osram Xenarc | LED retro | AWRON digital AC gauge|
Appreciate 2