F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > FS - Spa Grand Prix Tickets - Thursday to Sunday
proTUNING Freaks

08-19-2016, 05:02 PM   #1
alcook
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 CP Convertible

FS - Spa Grand Prix Tickets - Thursday to Sunday

Hopefully the correct forum for this...
  • I have two tickets to the upcoming 2016 Spa Grand Prix up for sale.
  • They were purchased from the main Formula1.com website.
  • Admission is from Thursday 25th to Sunday 28th. Full weekend pass.
  • They are non-nominative and are general Bronze admission tickets, not Grandstand or special area. I have confirmation from the ticket office that they can be transferred (email can be forwarded)
  • They have the F1 programme included.
  • Parking is not included as we were going to use the park and ride or simply pay on the day.
  • Genuine reason for sale due to a family issue.
I have the e-voucher and invoice as proof of sale and the tickets are to be picked up at the circuit. As mentioned I have the email from Formula1.com Customer Services that the tickets can be transferred.

The invoice price was 355 Euros which as of today's exchange rate is £307.

I'm not here to make money so please make me a reasonable and non-silly genuine offer! Please PM me if interested.

Once funds have cleared I will forward the voucher and email the ticket office, with you cc'd, confirming the transfer and the details. This will be needed as you will need to provide photo ID on arrival to collect the tickets.
Appreciate 0