F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > 435i xdrive MT Dinan stage 2 ish DYNO results
ARMA SPEED

02-02-2019, 05:35 PM   #1
codestar
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 Model S P100D

Garage List
435i xdrive MT Dinan stage 2 ish DYNO results

Hello all,

Long time lurker, new poster. Did a dyno today at Racing Greed in Vancouver. Here's my specs and results:

2014 435i xdrive EWG, 6MT
MPPK (250kw version) installed 4000km ago
Stock muffler (AWE catback soon)
CTS Turbo intake
CTS Turbo FMIC
CTS Turbo xdrive CP
Dinan Stage 2 tuner (MPPK version)

I'm aware that because of the intercooler should probably gone ST3 to get max power, but I found the ST2 tuner on CL for less than half price. Anyway, posted are the results!

Racing greed has a mustang 500 AWD dyno, posted are the original and dynojet corrected versions of the graphs.

The baseline was everything EXCEPT the Dinan piggyback. So all CTS hardware and mppk only.

Second one is with the tuner installed.

Overall pretty happy, 45whp increase with the tuner.

However I'm not sure why the torque is so low... It doesn't feel like there's any problems and I just had a service and full check from BMW last month when installing MPPK and new spark plugs.

Anyways, enjoy!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
theEZV208.00
      02-03-2019, 08:33 PM   #2
AFRIEND435
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 435i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by codestar View Post
Hello all,

Long time lurker, new poster. Did a dyno today at Racing Greed in Vancouver. Here's my specs and results:

CTS Turbo intake
CTS Turbo FMIC
CTS Turbo xdrive CP

I'm aware that because of the intercooler should probably gone ST3 to get max power, but I found the ST2 tuner on CL for less than half price. Anyway, posted are the results!

Racing greed has a mustang 500 AWD dyno, posted are the original and dynojet corrected versions of the graphs.

The baseline was everything EXCEPT the Dinan piggyback. So all CTS hardware and mppk only.

However I'm not sure why the torque is so low... It doesn't feel like there's any problems and I just had a service and full check from BMW last month when installing MPPK and new spark plugs.

Anyways, enjoy!
Wow. Have stage 2. Nice to see actual numbers. It appears then that bmw horsepower numbers are rear wheel and not crank ? Doing stage 3 next Saturday.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2019, 12:40 AM   #3
codestar
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFRIEND435 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by codestar View Post
Hello all,

CTS Turbo intake
CTS Turbo FMIC
CTS Turbo xdrive CP

Anyways, enjoy!
Wow. Have stage 2. Nice to see actual numbers. It appears then that bmw horsepower numbers are rear wheel and not crank ? Doing stage 3 next Saturday.
I'm not too sure why the torque is reading so low but I haven't found any comparable dyno graphs to this setup so thought I would contribute
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2019, 12:42 AM   #4
codestar
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Adding some random build photos just for fun. Forgot to snap a photo while the Dinan was being installed though
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-06-2019, 08:54 PM   #5
Korvo
Respect My Authoritah
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport

What wheels are those?
      02-06-2019, 09:54 PM   #6
codestar
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdegene View Post
What wheels are those?
These are my winter set. They are CLON replica wheels from 1010tire. 18" square setup. Tires are Pirelli sottozero 2

https://www.1010tires.com/Wheels/CLON/Diamond/AZZ854DGM

Summers are staggered 19"
Appreciate 1
Korvo368.00