F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > OFFICIAL Slammed/Stanced (F30/F32) Thread
proTUNING Freaks

05-15-2019, 11:53 AM   #1497
ktrvn
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISY2K View Post
I'm fine with running camber. I just want to make sure the wheels will fit without touching the suspension components in the rear to the point where Id have to space them out even more to accommodate for the larger width of the wheel. I'm getting the full set of Rohana RF1 for only $500 so I'm gonna give it a try regardless.
Post a pic when you get them on. Been interested in these wheels as well or the Ferrada FR4 and would love to see how it'd look
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2019, 03:15 PM   #1498
MISY2K
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyletrann View Post
Quote:
I'm fine with running camber. I just want to make sure the wheels will fit without touching the suspension components in the rear to the point where Id have to space them out even more to accommodate for the larger width of the wheel. I'm getting the full set of Rohana RF1 for only $500 so I'm gonna give it a try regardless.
Post a pic when you get them on. Been interested in these wheels as well or the Ferrada FR4 and would love to see how it'd look
Will do man, I'll finally be able to qualify to post pictures on this thread after I get them installed and dialed in. I have a feeling it'll look either extremely aggressive or or won't fit at all lol.
Appreciate 1
ktrvn100.50
      05-15-2019, 03:49 PM   #1499
ktrvn
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 Comp

Quote:
Will do man, I'll finally be able to qualify to post pictures on this thread after I get them installed and dialed in. I have a feeling it'll look either extremely aggressive or or won't fit at all lol.
Yeah I'm interested to see the style of wheel on the F30 plus how much camber would be needed for a 20x11 +28. Hope it goes well though and looking forward to your post! Also... $500? thats a great deal!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 12:34 AM   #1500
MISY2K
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I'm interested to see the style of wheel on the F30 plus how much camber would be needed for a 20x11 +28. Hope it goes well though and looking forward to your post! Also... $500? thats a great deal!
Thanks man I appreciate it! The only reason why I'm buying them is because they're $500. I hope I'm able to fit them without too many issues. I'll more than likely need to pull my rear fenders and get some rear camber arms. The fronts should clear with the BC Racing camber plates that they come with. Fingers crossed everything works out. Or if not I can sell them again. I've never seen this aggressive of a setup on a F30 so let's see how this goes. I will definitely keep everyone posted on this and will start a new thread for others to see as well while I attempt this.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 02:26 AM   #1501
KendrickOak
KendrickOak
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' F32 M Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks man I appreciate it! The only reason why I'm buying them is because they're $500. I hope I'm able to fit them without too many issues. I'll more than likely need to pull my rear fenders and get some rear camber arms. The fronts should clear with the BC Racing camber plates that they come with. Fingers crossed everything works out. Or if not I can sell them again. I've never seen this aggressive of a setup on a F30 so let's see how this goes. I will definitely keep everyone posted on this and will start a new thread for others to see as well while I attempt this.
It will fit 100% and will require like -3 max on rear camber. Fenders rolled. Fronts won't be an issue but I would still roll the fenders.you can run -1 up front
Appreciate 1
MISY2K11.50
      05-16-2019, 02:31 AM   #1502
MISY2K
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendrickOak View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It will fit 100% and will require like -3 max on rear camber. Fenders rolled. Fronts won't be an issue but I would still roll the fenders.you can run -1 up front
I like the confidence in your post lol. Gives me some hope and reassurance with this setup. I'm picking up the wheels on Sunday and will keep all of you guys posted. Anyone know or have a rough idea of what tire sizes I should run while causing little to no rubbing. I was thinking 235/35/20 front and 265/30/20 rear. With those that would be stretched a bit but that way I think it'd clear my fender and not rub at all.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 02:37 AM   #1503
KendrickOak
KendrickOak
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I like the confidence in your post lol. Gives me some hope and reassurance with this setup. I'm picking up the wheels on Sunday and will keep all of you guys posted. Anyone know or have a rough idea of what tire sizes I should run while causing little to no rubbing. I was thinking 235/35/20 front and 265/30/20 rear. With those that would be stretched a bit but that way I think it'd clear my fender and not rub at all.
I would run 225/35/20
245/35/20

Depending on how low you're going though
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 02:49 AM   #1504
MISY2K
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I would run 225/35/20
245/35/20

Those would be extremely stretched on a 9 inch and 11 inch wheels. If you'd recommend those I'll run them, I think those specs may be a bit too stretched for the wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 02:52 AM   #1505
KendrickOak
KendrickOak
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I would run 225/35/20
245/35/20

Those would be extremely stretched on a 9 inch and 11 inch wheels. If you'd recommend those I'll run them, I think those specs may be a bit too stretched for the wheels.
225 for the 9 will barely be a stretch at all.
For the 11, you might want to do 255 but you will have a problem with fitment depending on how low you're going
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 09:50 PM   #1506
MISY2K
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I would run 225/35/20
245/35/20

225 for the 9 will barely be a stretch at all.
For the 11, you might want to do 255 but you will have a problem with fitment depending on how low you're going
I will go ahead and order the sizes that you recommended. I'm sure you have more experience with wheels and tire setups than I do. I'll try the 225 on a 9 and a 245 on a 11.
Appreciate 1
      05-17-2019, 06:11 AM   #1507
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

I know it's a good deal, but you could always just wait and buy wheels that fit. Or just flip them and use the cash to buy wheels that fit.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 09:20 PM   #1508
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Attached Images

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 4
kern4174445.00
alexng72147.00
Kingpin4386.50
      05-18-2019, 03:31 AM   #1509
MISY2K
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
I know it's a good deal, but you could always just wait and buy wheels that fit. Or just flip them and use the cash to buy wheels that fit.
There's always an option to wait for wheels that would fit yes but I think it'd be nice to see something different being able to push the limits and achieve something never seen before on the car. I agree 100% I can wait but part of me wants to push the limits and see where it take me. If anything I can flip them for more than likely more since each wheel is $500 and that's how much I'm getting a full set for. That being said I'm going on Sunday to pick up the wheels. Super excited!
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 01:47 PM   #1510
Luismpr
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 f31 bagged

Quote:
Hey guys I had a question about wheel fitment. I have a BMW F30 and have the opportunity to get a set of Rohana RF1s for very cheap. The only problem is that the wheels are coming off of an M5. The offset is 20x9 +20 front and 20x11 +28 rear. I have never seen this aggressive of fitment on an F30. I already have BC Coilovers that are waiting to be installed. Would I be able to fit the wheels with a bit of fender work or would this be too aggressive to fit? Thanks!

fronts should be fine rears are definitely aggressive. to give you an idea I was running 19x11 + 26 on my rears with -5 camber. granted that was for fender to lip fitment aired out with 255/35 stretched. had a slight fender roll
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 03:14 PM   #1511
KendrickOak
KendrickOak
United_States
Rep

Bagged my brothers F30. My white f32 in the background
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
kern4174445.00
      05-22-2019, 05:56 PM   #1512
MISY2K
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luismpr View Post
Quote:
Hey guys I had a question about wheel fitment. I have a BMW F30 and have the opportunity to get a set of Rohana RF1s for very cheap. The only problem is that the wheels are coming off of an M5. The offset is 20x9 +20 front and 20x11 +28 rear. I have never seen this aggressive of fitment on an F30. I already have BC Coilovers that are waiting to be installed. Would I be able to fit the wheels with a bit of fender work or would this be too aggressive to fit? Thanks!

fronts should be fine rears are definitely aggressive. to give you an idea I was running 19x11 + 26 on my rears with -5 camber. granted that was for fender to lip fitment aired out with 255/35 stretched. had a slight fender roll
Uh oh... I'm not bagged I'd be static. 😳 let's see how this plays out. Which rear camber arms did you use to achieve -5 degrees of camber?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2019, 09:19 AM   #1513
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 3
      05-30-2019, 03:19 PM   #1514
Luismpr
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 f31 bagged

Quote:
Uh oh... I'm not bagged I'd be static. 😳 let's see how this plays out. Which rear camber arms did you use to achieve -5 degrees of camber?
i used megan racing camber and toe arms (which i have for sale)
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2019, 05:50 PM   #1515
Kgray_e92
Private
Rep
Drives: AWD Space Grey E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirkos View Post
For those who said 10 or 10.5 won't fit, this is an 19x11 +20 255/35/19 with -3.5 camber (No fender modifications, no rubbing) :P
did you need camber arms for -3.5 or just stock adjustment??
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2019, 10:37 AM   #1516
ppod6
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 F10 - 15 F30 - 17 F25

Happy

I just lowered my F30 with H&R springs and installed my rims I had kept from my previous F10 Bimmer. I had a little rubbing on the rear driver side fender lining but luckily was able to cut it to make the rubbing go away. I am shocked the rims fit and all is well. Rims are 20 X 9 in the front & 20 X 10 in the rear and offset is 35 front & 38 rear.

Multiple mods on the inside (steering wheel leather, trim, LED lighting, floormats, etc), Osram headlight HID bulb upgrade, LCI tail lights upgrade (non BMW), 25% tints, and a few more mods to do like JB4, mirror turn signal tint, front grills in black, and speakers/subs upgrade, M3 trunk spoiler/lip hopefully all this weekend. It's still a work in progress but happy so far!
Attached Images

Last edited by ppod6; 06-01-2019 at 11:47 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #1517
MISY2K
Private
Rep

Let's see how this goes 255/30/20 on a 11 inch Rohana RF1. Full set with brand new tires mounted and balanced for $750. Can't complain. Time to tackle the coilover install and make these fit. Wish me luck guys. I will post the end result in here in the next couple weeks once I find time to install everything.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2019, 08:40 PM   #1518
Alpine-F80
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Quote:
Let's see how this goes 255/30/20 on a 11 inch Rohana RF1. Full set with brand new tires mounted and balanced for $750. Can't complain. Time to tackle the coilover install and make these fit. Wish me luck guys. I will post the end result in here in the next couple weeks once I find time to install everything.
Look forward to seeing it, definitely report back!

My latest...

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/MCShrtW/0-CFCD7-E4-...-E296905-A.jpg[/IMG]
Appreciate 0