F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > 10.25" Android 9.0 HU discussion
GetBMWParts

02-19-2020, 07:37 AM   #2597
Alpina_Guy
Dirk
Germany
Rep
Drives: Alpina D5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSiteWeb View Post
somebody have contact experience with this seller https://navimaster.fr.aliexpress.com...6a226fd0uoRf96 (naviodm)

i try to contact this seller since 4 days and i have no reply.

My question was : "It's important to specify left driver or right driver?" because i seen in some ads that you have LHD ou RHD? And other like navifly, naviodm,... we have no choice when you choose in aliexpress.

Tha back plastic in original screen is different is you are left or right driver
Take another seller and done
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 08:11 AM   #2598
lehtee
Private
Rep
Drives: F20

Small update for the ”IDrive knob rotation reversed in CarPlay” bug using AutoKit/Autoplay based dongles.

I contacted the seller with video of the bug and suddenly they stopped responding. Opened a dispute in Aliexpress and they sent me a refund and I got to keep the item. So clearly they don’t care and it’s not going to be fixed.

If you bought your dongle from aliexpress, take a video of the rotation bug and submit it with the dispute, maybe they do something if more people complain. Either way you can have at least some of your money back and still keep the item
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 08:30 AM   #2599
Mjam
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E87, i3, Taycan Cross Turismo

Slow response from the Chinese is probably due to the corona virus. Be understanding and patient.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 09:07 AM   #2600
lehtee
Private
Rep
Drives: F20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
Slow response from the Chinese is probably due to the corona virus. Be understanding and patient.
Nope, they were actually responding me very quickly before I bought the product, which was already during the corona virus situation. They also responded me once after I reported the bug and told me to update the app. After I told them it didn't fix the problem they stopped replying. I gave them a week to reply and nothing. The corona virus sure doesn't prevent them from replying to emails from home. They also shipped my order and processed my dispute, so clearly they are working at least to some extent, they just don't care about fixing the bug. Otherwise they would've told me to wait, don't u think?
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 11:00 AM   #2601
Kostisuk
Rep
Drives: Bmw e64

Hello

I installed front and rear camera in my e63. Sadly the installer drilled a hole and installed the rear camera quite on the left side of the left lisence plate light. This results in the dynamic lines on the unit to not be accurate but to show the car inaccurately about 20 cm to the left when in reverse. I believe that happens because the camera wasnt installed in the center. Is there anyway to solve this like move the dynamic lines some inches to the left. I dont think that is possible , right ? I am very disappointed in my installer for not installing a center rear camera.

Last edited by Kostisuk; 02-19-2020 at 12:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 02:02 PM   #2602
JimRakete
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW F11

Quote:
somebody have contact experience with this seller https://navimaster.fr.aliexpress.com...6a226fd0uoRf96 (naviodm)

i try to contact this seller since 4 days and i have no reply.

My question was : "It's important to specify left driver or right driver?" because i seen in some ads that you have LHD ou RHD? And other like navifly, naviodm,... we have no choice when you choose in aliexpress.

Tha back plastic in original screen is different is you are left or right driver
LHD or RHD is not relevant. You can adjust the driver side within the factory settings. The reviews of the seller seem to be authentic.
F11 Retrofits: Digital Cluster 6WB, Comfort Seats, Gentlemen Function, Soft-Close-Doors, Automatic Tailgate, Android 9.0 Display, Front- and Rear Camera with autom. switching, Steering Wheel Heating and Paddles, Alarm System with GPS Tracker and GSM
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 02:40 PM   #2603
DrSiteWeb
Rep
Drives: Bmw F20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRakete View Post
You can adjust the driver side within the factory settings.
I thought the rear shape of the 10.25 screen was different depending on the position because my 6.5 original one is different
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 03:13 PM   #2604
JimRakete
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW F11

sorry, you are right. for some f20 modells there are indeed different shapes for rhd and lhd.
This seller has better pictures and he recommends to contact him for getting right item lhd or rhd.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3282...2-5079935f724a

Quote:
I thought the rear shape of the 10.25 screen was different depending on the position because my 6.5 original one is different
F11 Retrofits: Digital Cluster 6WB, Comfort Seats, Gentlemen Function, Soft-Close-Doors, Automatic Tailgate, Android 9.0 Display, Front- and Rear Camera with autom. switching, Steering Wheel Heating and Paddles, Alarm System with GPS Tracker and GSM
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 03:33 PM   #2605
TheRoss
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F31 320xD 135 KW 10/2014

Quote:
Hello, (sorry for my english),

I read all pages (118) of this thread and I haven't choose a particular model. I haven't idea. Sure from aliexpress and ŕ snapdragon unit.

Have you a saler to recommand (good contact, support, update...?) on aliexpress ?

My situation is strange, I have cic interface but with 6 pins lvds like Nbt. I have a screen of 6.5 and bluetooth. No GPS and I use everyday the app Waze on my mobile and it sucks ! I'm fed up with small screen

A model/brand to advice

Thx for the answer
I bought my unit for Europe from navi4all.com - turned out to be a xtrons unit which has an awesome qualitya nd support. Site is located in spain, Unit got shipped from UK.
I hope I can paste the link here, else please mod delete it:
https://www.navi4all.com/en/product/...f32f33f36-nbt/

that is currently the best one you can get. It will also fit for your cic navigation as it has the same monitor connector cable as a NBT.
But please talk to them and send them a picture of your dash to confirm that it is compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega08 View Post
thank so much for the info
am guessing you saw my unti mcu version and android etc.. and that the files you linked me are applicable to this unti mcu ( cic ) and frimware version ?

thanks again
Yep - I have seen your mcu infos and picked the right files for you (My old Unit is the same as yours, just that mine is nbt and not cic)

Last edited by TheRoss; 02-19-2020 at 03:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 04:10 PM   #2606
qris
Rep
Drives: F31 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kri View Post
Yes, actual knowledge is that Android Updates are not vendor locked.

Kri
Thnx (Y)

One other question that keeps me awake. I read many people are having trouble with aux volume levels and aux switching. Can't you just use bluetooth from the Android unit to your car..? I'm using this method currently with my Chinese CarplayBox.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 07:21 PM   #2607
Jro650i
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina_Guy View Post
Take another seller and done
about two weeks ago I asked them if the were a GS vendor and they responded right away. I inquired about the fitment for my vehicle and they never replied back even though the message status said it was read. I would avoid!
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 12:05 AM   #2608
Kri
Major
Austria
Rep
Drives: E87

Quote:
Originally Posted by qris View Post
Thnx (Y)

One other question that keeps me awake. I read many people are having trouble with aux volume levels and aux switching. Can't you just use bluetooth from the Android unit to your car..? I'm using this method currently with my Chinese CarplayBox.
Nop, on this Units BT is locked down to slave mode, you can`t use it like a mobile to send music (connect it to your car).

Kri
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 01:08 AM   #2609
DrSiteWeb
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoss View Post
I did not find anything for my bmw 1 F20
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 02:03 AM   #2610
DrSiteWeb
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRakete View Post
sorry, you are right. for some f20 modells there are indeed different shapes for rhd and lhd.
that's why I try to have a contact before buying
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 03:14 AM   #2611
qris
Rep
Drives: F31 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kri View Post
Nop, on this Units BT is locked down to slave mode, you can`t use it like a mobile to send music (connect it to your car).

Kri
Ah, bummer. So how is the audio quality? On my CarPlayBox audio is terrible via aux, especially when I turn the volume up. That’s why I connect via BT (since I'm using an iPhone that's possible).
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 06:46 AM   #2612
Mjam
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E87, i3, Taycan Cross Turismo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostisuk View Post
Hello

I installed front and rear camera in my e63. Sadly the installer drilled a hole and installed the rear camera quite on the left side of the left lisence plate light. This results in the dynamic lines on the unit to not be accurate but to show the car inaccurately about 20 cm to the left when in reverse. I believe that happens because the camera wasnt installed in the center. Is there anyway to solve this like move the dynamic lines some inches to the left. I dont think that is possible , right ? I am very disappointed in my installer for not installing a center rear camera.
Yes, this is in fact possible! When in reverse mode, there is a circle to the left, which have two arrows, guess what happens when you tap on them ...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 06:58 AM   #2613
DaniXD
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 E71 M Performance Pack

Hello everyone,

i have the avinusa android 9 snapdragon system installed on my x6 e71, i tried to install the 3.8.3 update, now the idrive works everywhere and i found no issues, but how i read and tested the carplay is inverted, any news about an update that fix this problem? thanks Daniel
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 08:46 AM   #2614
mylle
Rep
Drives: F11 2013

Blocked

Hi,

Every once in a while Iget this pop-up with a program "test" being blocked by the playstore. Anyone else seen this?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 10:52 AM   #2615
TheRoss
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F31 320xD 135 KW 10/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylle View Post
Hi,

Every once in a while Iget this pop-up with a program "test" being blocked by the playstore. Anyone else seen this?
Wow.
I would flash a clean image on it and hope that "test" is not there.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 02:44 AM   #2616
Kostisuk
Rep
Drives: Bmw e64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
Yes, this is in fact possible! When in reverse mode, there is a circle to the left, which have two arrows, guess what happens when you tap on them ...
I havent thought of that ! Wow. Thank you. I will try it. Of course now i am thinking that since the dynamic lines remain same for front camera also then they will not be accurate for the front camera but i will definetely give it a try. I think the rear camera should really be centered to show accurate picture but it is really good those arrows actually move the dynamic lines.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 03:11 PM   #2617
TiToyz
France
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 320D

Unhappy F30 320d 05/2012

Hi,

i buy a avinusa product, Qualcomm Snapdragon 4G LTE units, Model: BAVF30A-1025B.

in this first screenshot, i have just no signal and no sound of the android system, just always the sound of bmw system (Radio and other system sound) and the button idrive works.

After i do a update of the firmware, and no change ... (see second screenshot)

so i do a update of the last MCU

MCU GS_20191127
CIC-1054

And now i have no sound at all, all the radio button and idrive button are not working

I'm lost

Maybe someone can help me with that ?

Thank's a lot and sorry for my pitiful english
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 09:17 PM   #2618
jaydaman93
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 bmw 328i xdrive

Garage List
does anyone know why the touchscreen functionality is not supported for oem headunit with the android screens?. I have an id6 headunit with touch functionality. i want to get an android screen but dont want to lose touch screen functionality with the oem id6 side. any suggestions?
Appreciate 0