F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > Genuine Alcantara doorcard arm rests
GetBMWParts

03-29-2023, 07:35 AM   #1
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

Genuine Alcantara doorcard arm rests

£80 posted within the UK.

These were made whilst I was concepting a few interior ideas, I ended up buying loads of spare doorcards to steal parts from. Eventually I was left with a few spares which I no longer need.

They've only seen small mileage as I kept changing ideas, no more than 50-60 miles.

Totally made from genuine Italian Alcantara unlike 90% of these "BMW trim shops" who use 4 way stretch fake Alcantara. I source all my materials from the only UK importer who also happens to supply Aston Martin and Rolls Royce.

They have a red stitch and the fabric colour code is 9002, the same colour BMW use on factory interior pieces such as the M4 GTS interior. The M Performance Alcantara pieces however are 9040 so be aware not to mix them up.

To fit them you'll need to drill out the plastic welds on the back of your doorcards, push these into position and epoxy glue/screw them into place. Personally I recommend doing both, when I finished mine I put a little 2 part glue in there and then used self tappers to draw it in super tight - it's a 30 minute job overall and super easy if you're comfortable removing the doorcards; which alone is incredibly easy.

Last edited by fortythirtyfive; 04-09-2023 at 05:37 PM..
Appreciate 0