F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > SOLD: Dinan free flow axle-back exhaust
GetBMWParts

05-25-2024, 11:02 AM   #1
markoz22
Registered
Rep
Drives: F30

SOLD: Dinan free flow axle-back exhaust

Hey everyone,

Newer F30 owner and decided to upgrade to Dinan but my wife didn't like the sound (was on the car for about 50KMs). Looking for $900, well over that shipped to Canada with duties/broker fees. Though I'm in Niagara, happy to meet up in the GTA.

Dinan engineers designed the BMW 328i/428i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure. resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Like all Dinan exhausts our 328i/428i Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust is engineered to reduce low-RPM drone so the cabin of the vehicle is still intimate and not drowned in an excessively loud tone.

The system is built with ease in mind and utilizes a simple bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware. It is made from 100% 16-gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 70 mm ceramic black or polished and laser engraved exhaust tips for a tasteful high-performance look that yields a maximum performance gain of 4 horsepower and 3 ft-lbs of torque.

The factory computer-controlled exhaust valve is eliminated.
Features:
More Power: + 4 HP @ 6600 RPM, + 3 LB-FT @ 6600 RPM
Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
Twin 70mm (2.75") laser engraved, polished or ceramic black exhaust tips
100% 304 stainless steel construction
Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment

Stainless Steel - Fits F30/F31/F32/F33
Attached Images

Last edited by markoz22; 06-07-2024 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0