F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Help, drivetrain malfunction and stuck in 4th gear!
ARMA SPEED

09-02-2020, 03:47 PM   #23
F3RDTY
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3RDTY View Post
Wow I didn't even think that was the case. But the cars at a dealership that I didn't buy the car from and they don't seem to be mod friendly if they say the cars been tuned before ima want that on paper and I will go back to the original dealership that CPOed the car and sold to me last month. Thank you! Will keep this post updated
If you do, go at them hard as if you dont want the car anymore. But i'm afraid that they may cover each other's butt. You might have a chance if they actually dont know where its coming from yet.
Quick update I got the car back today. They didn't mention about tunes or anything, but they replaced the mechatronics of the transmission and drained refilled the oil. Seems like that was the failure. Warranty covered it all.
Appreciate 0