F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > This Chick At The Gym...
ARMA SPEED

12-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #551
bmwmike335
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: m4

lmaoo this thread is total WIN.

dude, keep her shes a keeper, just use proper communication and speak and explain things to her, go on your trip to BANGCOCK haha and let her do her thing in CA. then when this is all done itll be normal.. just dont be a kid like you where when u saw her talking to other dude at the gym, then u had to apoligize n shit. keep it cool, dont be controlling, explain the ticket situation, be yea thats it.

n dont be a duchebag if shes cooking cleaning n smashing with you that doesnt mean shes crazy, chick just has proper manners n isnt your typical whore who fucks and bounces, so relax, shes not clingy n shit, if u dont want her anymore for whatever reason ( better a be a good fucking reason) then tell her n shell back off.

oh and yea, im in CA so just tell her to come see me and i will...be ur substitute here in CA =) hahaha im JK
2013 535i (RIP), 2014 535i (RIP)
2013 e92 M3 interlagos blue
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #552
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmike335 View Post
lmaoo this thread is total WIN.

dude, keep her shes a keeper, just use proper communication and speak and explain things to her, go on your trip to BANGCOCK haha and let her do her thing in CA. then when this is all done itll be normal.. just dont be a kid like you where when u saw her talking to other dude at the gym, then u had to apoligize n shit. keep it cool, dont be controlling, explain the ticket situation, be yea thats it.

n dont be a duchebag if shes cooking cleaning n smashing with you that doesnt mean shes crazy, chick just has proper manners n isnt your typical whore who fucks and bounces, so relax, shes not clingy n shit, if u dont want her anymore for whatever reason ( better a be a good fucking reason) then tell her n shell back off.

oh and yea, im in CA so just tell her to come see me and i will...be ur substitute here in CA =) hahaha im JK
I disagree, I think she is trying to get as many brownie points as possible and will turn either crazy as hell or suffocating in the very near future.
      12-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #553
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I disagree, I think she is trying to get as many brownie points as possible and will turn either crazy as hell or suffocating in the very near future.
You are so jaded. Have you been hurt recently?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #554
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Quote:
Sounds like it dr.Phil.
      12-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #555
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
no, I just know how bishes are. Not to mention she stalked him in the gym.

I can get into detail about signs from the posts he has made but I dont want to hurt feelings.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 12-04-2010 at 01:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #556
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Dont change your plans for a girl
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #557
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Dont change your plans for a girl
+1, you've been with the girl a month and you are wanting to revolve your entire life around her.

But you want to go to Thailand and bang a bunch of bishes, makes zero sense.
      12-04-2010, 01:58 PM   #558
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
+1, you've been with the girl a month and you are wanting to revolve your entire life around her.

But you want to go to Thailand and bang a bunch of bishes, makes zero sense.
Its not a relationship until its a relationship. Go to Thailand and get some fucken rusty trombones. Even then, its Thailand. Do work.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #559
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
no, I just know how bishes are. Not to mention she stalked him in the gym.

I can get into detail about signs from the posts he has made but I dont want to hurt feelings.
no worries man, post em up . yo i read in your post you picked up clingy bitches. i didn't know you brought them back to your apt. that is a #1 rule for me on one night stands. always go to their place and all they have is your cell # which you can dead. if you not posting for a week i know something happened to you j/k bro hope you get that sorted out.

can't wait until im out of the cold and in 90 degree weather and mike335 im sure she will be in good hands .
      12-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #560
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

I know first rule is not at my place, but they live 45 minutes away and I wasn't driving that far for those chicks
      12-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #561
mase
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
something fishy going on here...i mean the OP was afraid to even approach a woman, now suddenly he is having wild sex with her...

most guys i know who have sex with a girl they just met have extremely high confidence and can approach any girl at any time...OP doesn't seem to have that..

slightly paradoxical situation with the OP
agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
its been awhile since i updated this thread. over the months me and chelsea have got real close. after school she normally is at my place doing her hw, tv, etc along with sleeping over alot; she even does the dishes and makes my bed sometimes haha. we call/text each other a lot from morning to night, saying hun and babe, etc . she always in my arms, holding hands, arms crossed, etc when we out; could say it early love jitters but that always fades away with time right , but surprisingly though, neither of us said "love you" yet. you could say we are a couple though .

i brought her to many korean restaurants and she really digs the food . i was shocked to find she likes rice cake as most westerners think it tastes like nothing. she likes jaja myung, sul la tong, tan su yuk, and really likes dol sop bibimbop, she hates tak gong and kimchi though . she can use chop sticks very well and finds it really interesting when im speaking korean and she even picked up a few words (she can only speak little italian; not fluent). she loves korean bakeries by far. she loves korean donught and hotdog (it a hotdog baked in a pastry topped with a drizzle of ketchup and melted cheese). she isn’t the type of girl where im paying for everything either as she actually pays for nights out and dinner; we have a back and forth type thing going .

every sunday, she has dinner at her place with her family (although she lives there, what i mean is, she and her bro have to be there for dinner that day) and after meeting them, her parents invite me over alot. me and her parents get along fine, her bro as well. i call her dad by his first name now and her mom still by mrs. we have normal conversations and it feels like im talking to whoever.

i remember the first time chelsea invited me over to meet her parents over dinner. i was kinda nervous but not really since i get along with adults great. i went to a korean bakery and got korean style poundcake. when i got there, she introduced me to everyone, got a house tour, gave compliments on the beautiful house (assumptions based on the town she lived in was right, huge house 3 car garage, etc typical upper middle class italian family in north jersey= win ), and off to the dinner table. i sat down and was served a mean pasta w/ chicken and a salad, shit was really good. when dessert came around, they thought my gift was thoughtful and from what it seems they enjoyed it very much, shit was all gone haha. it was kinda awkward when I first met her bro cause i thought reverse role; if i had a sister and she brought a guy home, how would i feel. anyway, after breaking the ice and getting to know him, we were cool.

during dinner, conversation was of course about me, my parents, etc and how i met chelsea and joking comments on her previous bfs and how i was the first asian shes dating . her parents are very open to conversation and her dad curses, jokes around, and is loud, in a good way , he a very nice man. the night ended very well and we all got along great and they really accepted and took me into their home. she hasen't met or been to my parents place yet.

here is my dilema atm. chelsea plans on visiting one of her best friends in CA after the semester is over in a few weeks while i originally planned to see my best friend in thailand who i haven't visited in a year.

i could go during the summer which is normally the time i go but i already bought a ticket long before i met chelsea. if i go now i will also be missing her b-day which she seems to be sad about when she brings it up, actually i don't think she wants me to leave.

but regardless, if i can get a refund on my ticket (which i can), you guys think i should spend time with her and visit my friend during the summer (1 month vs 3 month vacation) during break or go visit my friend?

of course i want to visit my best friend since middle school but being in a relationship makes shit complicated as i really do like her.. FML
OP goes into great detail about food she likes, paragraphs and paragraphs of lovey dovey stuff, her family, blah blah

Quote:
i was seriously considering this at first but more i thought about it the more i went away from the idea. my friend does not give what i do he lives in a 6 floor apartment complex with only him on the 3rd floor and his house keeper on the 6th with all other floors being empty.

if i do bring her with me, it wouldnt be much of a vacation. she does not like to go clubbing, drink, etc and im not there to do the tourist thing with her and check out the temples, pictures, etc.

if she does go with me i have a feeling it would make or break our relationship although me going by myself could also break our relationship. ill be getting with chicks there and she knows it, thailand and im not talking thai bitches but mad good looking foreigners from russia, ukraine, etc that are blonde bombshells , and im sure she will do the same?

i remember the 1st time i went there i was healthy 160lbs and came back at 190 . i hope i don gain that much weight this time around and hopefully she wont leave me if i do .
and then he's talking how obvious it is he's going to nail a bunch of chicks in thailand
next sentence he's worried about her leaving him.

story kinda inconsistent
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2010, 06:04 PM   #562
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

^ i guess... but have you ever wanted to have BOTH ice cream AND cake? OP's dilemma sounds pretty reasonable to me. He's all lovey dovey cupcaked up with chelsea but doesn't want to give up his super fun vacation in Thailand.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2010, 07:10 PM   #563
intensee92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Your Girl Crazy.

I think you should still go on your vacay trip to Thailand. You shouldn't change your plans you've made before you met her now. She should understand and yea be sad that you'll miss her birthday. I mean, isn't she leaving to go to CA anyways?
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #564
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand, except AIDS.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #565
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Truth.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #566
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
OMG jay i just pissed alittle when i read that .

actually more i think about it, honestly, i can't see myself getting with any another chicks .

she leaves to CA after her bday first week of jan and im actually thinking of doing something right now and the last part about my weight was a joke, hence the .
      12-07-2010, 02:26 AM   #567
skinnycow
condoms prevent minivans
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

introduce yourself and start talking to her, girls don't admit it but they like getting hit on, it flatters them. the only bad thing that's going to come out of this is that she's not interested and that's it, if she wasn't into from the start she will forget about you in a week or so lol and everything will go back to normal =)
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #568
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
OMG jay i just pissed alittle when i read that .

actually more i think about it, honestly, i can't see myself getting with any another chicks .

she leaves to CA after her bday first week of jan and im actually thinking of doing something right now and the last part about my weight was a joke, hence the .
that's because most of them will be dudes
      12-07-2010, 02:47 AM   #569
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
that's because most of them will be dudes
omg , but you know what i mean haha.

^cowgirl i think all the dudes established your a genuine female lol.
      12-07-2010, 02:49 AM   #570
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep
Drives: cars

does she need a place to stay while she is in cali? if so, PM me. i can give her a tase of cali asian cock (probably better then ny asian cock jk)
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 03:01 AM   #571
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmettBrown View Post
does she need a place to stay while she is in cali? if so, PM me. i can give her a tase of cali asian cock (probably better then ny asian cock jk)
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #572
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
i dont know how to read so please post pictures instead
Appreciate 0