F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Coding Out Headlight Flicker
Studio RSR

10-22-2019, 06:54 PM   #1
Tlag
Registered
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Coding Out Headlight Flicker

Hi all, I recently did the depo angel eye headlight upgrade on my '13 328xi. I also purchased the iCar pro bt4 adapter which should be arriving tomorrow and dowloaded bimmercode onto my phone. Just wondering if anyone has used bimmercode to code out the headlight flicker and if you can link me to a post that explains the process. Also for those who have the app, is it worth unlocking the full version? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2019, 08:50 AM   #2
cray101
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i

If I'm not mistaken, you need the full version to actually do any coding. The version you have is just a demo mode that shows you what options are available for coding on your vehicle. That being said, it's very easy to do. In the "Front Electronics Module (FEM)" section you'll need to find the voltage monitoring portion for high/low beam, DRL etc and set those to not active.
Appreciate 0