F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Sponsors Classifieds > Wheels and Tires > Up for grabs -> 437M Gray Machined Face OE Style Wheels ***Only 2 Sets Available***
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-07-2019, 08:36 AM   #23
EstorilMSport
Private First Class
EstorilMSport's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 2014 335i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tampa, FL

iTrader: (0)

PM price shipped to 33609 plz
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2019, 09:29 AM   #24
Kid Red
Captain
81
Rep
834
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Casselberry, Fl

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNRConcepts View Post
Hey brother! Yes, I know this is long overdue. We have a very limited number of sets, we decided not to do a test fit. As of today, we only have one more set left. I will keep you posted once the new shipment arrives.
Perfect. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 04:27 PM   #25
the_man_in_blue
Private First Class
40
Rep
150
Posts

Drives: It's blue.
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: socal

iTrader: (0)

In for this version as well, as I'm not a fan of the black version. Really helps that I'm somewhat local.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 09:03 AM   #26
WiNRConcepts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
WiNRConcepts's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
269
Posts


Drives: BMW F30 M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_man_in_blue View Post
In for this version as well, as I'm not a fan of the black version. Really helps that I'm somewhat local.
Thanks! Sold out this variant. I do have new finishes in stock (Full Black, Full Satin Black)
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 09:21 PM   #27
Adcolema
New Member
0
Rep
24
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Indiana

iTrader: (0)

Will you have new sets of these available in 18 x 8.5? Bent two rims this winter and will hold out to buy this gray color. Will this color be back in stock?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 11:01 PM   #28
WiNRConcepts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
WiNRConcepts's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
269
Posts


Drives: BMW F30 M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcolema View Post
Will you have new sets of these available in 18 x 8.5? Bent two rims this winter and will hold out to buy this gray color. Will this color be back in stock?
For the 19's, yes. Unfortunately, we are not going to carry 18's.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2019, 09:00 AM   #29
Adcolema
New Member
0
Rep
24
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Indiana

iTrader: (0)

Price for the 19s shipped to 46220 when available? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 02:27 PM   #30
abazdare
New Member
2
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Xdrive
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Salt Lake City

iTrader: (1)

Price for 19" shipped to 84081 when they are available again, thanks

Last edited by abazdare; 03-28-2019 at 11:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 05:48 PM   #31
WiNRConcepts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
WiNRConcepts's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
269
Posts


Drives: BMW F30 M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcolema View Post
Price for the 19's shipped to 46220 when available? Thanks!
PM replied
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2019, 03:41 PM   #32
Derekrpd
Private
23
Rep
75
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW 335i Xdrive
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

You guys that bought these, can you post up some pictures of them mounted on your car so we can see how they look? Would be much appreciated.
__________________
2015 335xi, BM3 Stage 1, AA FMIC, CTS Turbo CP, MPPK airbox w/high-flow filter
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2019, 07:32 PM   #33
puckwizard
New Member
puckwizard's Avatar
15
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 3 series  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekrpd View Post
You guys that bought these, can you post up some pictures of them mounted on your car so we can see how they look? Would be much appreciated.
I ordered these wheels, I'll post some pics when I get them!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2019, 07:52 PM   #34
puckwizard
New Member
puckwizard's Avatar
15
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 3 series  [0.00]
Here's some pics of my new 437 wheels on my F30 xdrive with stock suspension. the wheels are

8.5in +35 front 235 40 R19
9.5in +37 rear 265 35 R19

I ordered them with TPMS and Bridgestone S007 summer wheels. they arrived with BMW center caps and m stickers. fit is more aggressive than OEM 400m wheels which I like. I also like the silver/gray wheels over the black on my car. Very happy with Will from Winrconcepts, he provided play by play updates throughout the process.
Attached Images
     
Appreciate 2
      05-13-2019, 11:45 AM   #35
Influence
Second Lieutenant
137
Rep
236
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i, 2016 X5 35i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

From the initial post, I thought the offset on the rear was ET40, not 37. You said you got ET37s for the rears? That is starting to get a bit "pokey" on the rear unless you're lowered a bit.

Can you confirm the rear fitment? Are the ET37s an option that you chose?

Specs: 19" Front 8.5 et35, Rear 9.5 et40
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #36
puckwizard
New Member
puckwizard's Avatar
15
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 3 series  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
From the initial post, I thought the offset on the rear was ET40, not 37. You said you got ET37s for the rears? That is starting to get a bit "pokey" on the rear unless you're lowered a bit.

Can you confirm the rear fitment? Are the ET37s an option that you chose?

Specs: 19" Front 8.5 et35, Rear 9.5 et40
I also thought the rear offset was +40 based on the original post, but Will from Winrconcepts indicated that the rears were actually +37.
I will be looking into KW street comfort coilovers to get the wheel gap reduced, I think it needs about a 1" drop.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2019, 12:08 PM   #37
WiNRConcepts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
WiNRConcepts's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
269
Posts


Drives: BMW F30 M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckwizard View Post
Here's some pics of my new 437 wheels on my F30 xdrive with stock suspension. the wheels are

8.5in +35 front 235 40 R19
9.5in +37 rear 265 35 R19

I ordered them with TPMS and Bridgestone S007 summer wheels. they arrived with BMW center caps and m stickers. fit is more aggressive than OEM 400m wheels which I like. I also like the silver/gray wheels over the black on my car. Very happy with Will from Winrconcepts, he provided play by play updates throughout the process.
Thanks puckwizard for posting the images for the kinds words! The car looks great! Looking forward to see the car lowered.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2019, 12:58 PM   #38
WiNRConcepts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
WiNRConcepts's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
269
Posts


Drives: BMW F30 M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckwizard View Post
I also thought the rear offset was +40 based on the original post, but Will from Winrconcepts indicated that the rears were actually +37.
I will be looking into KW street comfort coilovers to get the wheel gap reduced, I think it needs about a 1" drop.
Influence Yeah, that's correct. As stated in the original post we have two test (2) sets of gunmetal machined face for sale with the offsets of +35 fronts and +40 rears. However, those sets have already been sold. We have new stocks that came in last month with a different rear offset. I apologize for the confusion. I made sure though that I communicated the current stock specs to who all had inquired.

+37, +38, rear offsets will fit perfectly for all F3X series. We have a lot of members running wheels with these offsets. I will be posting some content/photos here, next week showcasing our OE style wheels with +37 and +38 offsets. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks again puckwizard
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #39
greyf36
Private First Class
36
Rep
144
Posts

Drives: Grey F36
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Central Jersey

iTrader: (0)

can you PM me price to 08816
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2019, 04:28 AM   #40
MyNameIsNotSure
Private
10
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i MT
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ventura, CA

iTrader: (0)

Can you please pm me a price for a set in grey to 93103. Or I can pick them up if you guys are in Cali somewhere.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2019, 11:20 AM   #41
WiNRConcepts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
WiNRConcepts's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
269
Posts


Drives: BMW F30 M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyf36 View Post
can you PM me price to 08816
Pm sent
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2019, 11:21 AM   #42
WiNRConcepts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
WiNRConcepts's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
269
Posts


Drives: BMW F30 M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (3)

You've got mail!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 12:31 AM   #43
orangesquared
New Member
0
Rep
16
Posts

Drives: 2015 F30
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Orlando

iTrader: (0)

Can you send price for grey shipped to 32779?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST