F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AFRICA > Egypt F30
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-29-2013, 07:19 AM   #177
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
Rusty man after reading your links I am really liking the AFE one as its torque curve and ease of removal is suiting me better and my driving style.

Are you sure it's detectable by dealers? Is there a way to delete hidden tuner codes easly .

You know I have Esys can I use that to delete tuner codes
I am not really sure but everyone said for bms you don't need to remove it, I went to the dealer for brake service with the tune as for the choice well that made me excited to see a different tune maybe a drag sometime

I think there is but I'm not familiar for all the codes and haven't tested any yet I'm stuck with my the 3.18.4 E-sys and my car needs the new one
send a PM to shawnsheridan he might help
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 07:21 AM   #178
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmansky View Post
hey Ouzzo, Thanks a lot man. yeah will sure post some pics, Maybe tonight isA

I think it would be super nice if we can meet..

Moataz pasha, expect a call meny soon isA . just tell me when is it convenient for you
I am expecting your call, Today will be good after 7pm
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 07:30 AM   #179
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyminded View Post
I am not really sure but everyone said for bms you don't need to remove it, I went to the dealer for brake service with the tune as for the choice well that made me excited to see a different tune maybe a drag sometime

I think there is but I'm not familiar for all the codes and haven't tested any yet I'm stuck with my the 3.18.4 E-sys and my car needs the new one
send a PM to shawnsheridan he might help
I am willing to share my token for 3.22.5 if you want man

Sure we can do some testing when I get some tune, I am planning to get a dyno before and after as well isa

I think I will get the sound deadening material and tools from Bavsound to do to my doors , we can install the deadening materials in yours as well Using the trim removal tools from Bavsound. I am planning to do it myself
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 07:32 AM   #180
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmansky View Post
hey Ouzzo, Thanks a lot man. yeah will sure post some pics, Maybe tonight isA

I think it would be super nice if we can meet..

Moataz pasha, expect a call meny soon isA . just tell me when is it convenient for you
Looking forward to your pics Osman.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 07:37 AM   #181
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
I am willing to share my token for 3.22.5 if you want man

Sure we can do some testing when I get some tune, I am planning to get a dyno before and after as well isa

I think I will get the sound deadening material and tools from Bavsound to do to my doors , we can install the deadening materials in yours as well Using the trim removal tools from Bavsound. I am planning to do it myself
wow that would be awesome Ouzzo
as you and Osman were chatting I went down and tried it believe me very easy to install here are some pics I recommend the sound upgrade.. from that piece of metal there is a difference can't imagine the rest
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 07:37 AM   #182
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
Looking forward to your pics Osman.
+1
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 07:58 AM   #183
MaD_MooD_S
Private
MaD_MooD_S's Avatar
Egypt
4
Rep
79
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: May 2013
Location: EGYPT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmansky View Post
Saba7o ya regala , So excited i finally found someone to talk to here

My name is Ahmed. and am still very new to BMWs and still trying to understand a lot of things, was wondering if i could get any help and share experiences

I just got my 316i 2014 (Exclusive Line), but i had no idea that there are different models for the Bluetooth/ idrive. so after a lot of internet digging, i found out that the one we get here in egypt is the basic Bluetooth or what BMW calls Handsfree system with usb interface (6NH)

I would really appreciate any help on what updates/ retrofits i can do to support BMW apps, Bluetooth multimedia, Album Artwork.
Hi Ahmed, welcome to the forum! This is group is amazing...really helpful if you ever need anything. I was in this forum before i got my 328i. Got all my information here, and made new friends. Welcome to the group!!

Where you from? Cairo or Alex? Enjoy your new BM
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #184
KK328
Private First Class
KK328's Avatar
13
Rep
149
Posts

Drives: F30 328 gracier silver
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Hi Guys, and welcome Ahmed its great to have new members Hi Mad I did install the headlights IMO they look sweet esspacially that now I have xenon I'm really happy. I added some pics to the original thread I'm on my phone now so can't add them ill do it when I'm on my laptop. We really have to arrange the meet and take photos it will be so much fun I'm sure. Ouzzo I have the same noise its so annoying, I was travelling last week and sent the car with the driver to do the 10k service and told them about the noise, they said because of the headlights the car is no longer in warranty!!! I have to go and give them a piece of my mind and get them to fix it. Your saying you sent yours and they still didn't fix it?? How come what did they say?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 09:33 AM   #185
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyminded View Post
wow that would be awesome Ouzzo
as you and Osman were chatting I went down and tried it believe me very easy to install here are some pics I recommend the sound upgrade.. from that piece of metal there is a difference can't imagine the rest
Awesome Work ya Motaz . Send ur email and I will send you the file or I can meet you tomorrow and if you have a large disk I can give you all the files for3.22.5
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #186
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK328 View Post
Hi Guys, and welcome Ahmed its great to have new members Hi Mad I did install the headlights IMO they look sweet esspacially that now I have xenon I'm really happy. I added some pics to the original thread I'm on my phone now so can't add them ill do it when I'm on my laptop. We really have to arrange the meet and take photos it will be so much fun I'm sure. Ouzzo I have the same noise its so annoying, I was travelling last week and sent the car with the driver to do the 10k service and told them about the noise, they said because of the headlights the car is no longer in warranty!!! I have to go and give them a piece of my mind and get them to fix it. Your saying you sent yours and they still didn't fix it?? How come what did they say?
That is really stupid from them !
They made wait for one month for a lubricant to arrive, then lubricated it

Went away for a couple of days then came back again

Now they are telling me wait again for the lubricant and if it doesn't fix it they will change something in the steering wheel!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #187
KK328
Private First Class
KK328's Avatar
13
Rep
149
Posts

Drives: F30 328 gracier silver
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
That is really stupid from them !
They made wait for one month for a lubricant to arrive, then lubricated it

Went away for a couple of days then came back again

Now they are telling me wait again for the lubricant and if it doesn't fix it they will change something in the steering wheel!
I read about the lubricant in the forum, and the ones that had the sound said that it got fixed after it was applied. Its weird that it came back. This really sucksucks.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #188
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
Awesome Work ya Motaz . Send ur email and I will send you the file or I can meet you tomorrow and if you have a large disk I can give you all the files for3.22.5
I am very thankful Ouzzo, you can send it to my mail rustyminded@hotmail.com for the files I can download them mish 3ayez anazelak makhsoos kefaaya your offer for the token but we can still meet anyway that would be awesome..
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #189
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyminded View Post
I am very thankful Ouzzo, you can send it to my mail rustyminded@hotmail.com for the files I can download them mish 3ayez anazelak makhsoos kefaaya your offer for the token but we can still meet anyway that would be awesome..
Sent ya pasha

Walahy i will give you call if i go to tagamou3 tomorrow. If your there we can meet up in Emarat petrol station.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #190
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK328 View Post
I read about the lubricant in the forum, and the ones that had the sound said that it got fixed after it was applied. Its weird that it came back. This really sucksucks.
What really sucks is that the lubricant is always out of stock too
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #191
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
Sent ya pasha

Walahy i will give you call if i go to tagamou3 tomorrow. If your there we can meet up in Emarat petrol station.
Great.. ya tomorrow will be fine by me, I have a question this token is from akiss or TokenMaster cuz I just sent a message to Shawn for the 3.22.5 he sent me the link to 3.23.4 but he told me that.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #192
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
What really sucks is that the lubricant is always out of stock too
can you get me the name or part no of this lubricant
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #193
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Not sure I think it was akiss. I have the files of 3.22.5 but I think the token will work with other versions

They didn't tell me the part number oF the lubricant unfortunately. Will try to ask them in my next visit isa
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #194
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyminded View Post
Great.. ya tomorrow will be fine by me, I have a question this token is from akiss or TokenMaster cuz I just sent a message to Shawn for the 3.22.5 he sent me the link to 3.23.4 but he told me that.
I found and sent u the original email I got ya Rusty
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:37 AM   #195
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
I found and sent u the original email I got ya Rusty
Thank you Ouzzo I will download the 3.23.4 and try my luck.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #196
rustyminded
Major
rustyminded's Avatar
226
Rep
1,456
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: C

iTrader: (0)

This might help your problem guys
http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=739557
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 10:53 AM   #197
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Ouzzo's Avatar
51
Rep
389
Posts

Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyminded View Post
Should I give this a go



Although I am thinking of greeting a m sport steering wheel in the future
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #198
KK328
Private First Class
KK328's Avatar
13
Rep
149
Posts

Drives: F30 328 gracier silver
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

I'm with u Ozzo, I'm dying for the M sport wheel, it just looks sexy. I don't have paddel shifters so mine would be a bit cheaper I found one on ebay uk for 650. But the first mod on my list next is the M performance suspension. The thing that I really hate about the car is the body roll and lake of stability a lot of times esspacially on the ring road it feels like I'm driving an old american car, and from the reviews I read it seems that the MPS fixes all of this and doesn't destroy the comfort completley. Its about $1500 so ill probably wait till mid next year. Then do the steering wheel. If you ask me I wouldn't spend more money on making our cars more powerfull, I'm very happy with the engine. I would spend money on suspension, bigger brakes and then maybe think about more power, with the stock suspension and brakes I would definelty not increase power, I think the stock brakes are barley enough to stop the car if you know what I mean
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST