F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > My 3 litre car is better than your 2 litre!?
Extreme Powerhouse
Closed Thread

02-05-2017, 02:54 PM   #111
GaryUFM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 G32 630iGT M Sport+

Why can't we all just get along? Brexit, Trump..."father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law"...and lo, it shall be the end of times!

02-05-2017, 02:56 PM   #112
CazuaLLUK
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i Black F30 M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengocity View Post
But all Drek did was speak his mind so what's the problem?
Oi you!

All I said was a key case was shite, same as multiple others said on the thread and in the past. Maybe not with the word shite lol.

All of a sudden someone has a dig at my 2.0 tractor!.........

This bloody forum man, what's it like.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:00 PM   #113
Kal101
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335xd Msport +

Garage List
Quote:
I don't look at the forum all day and I miss a storm in a tea cup.

Having read all this shit I'd say Drek wasn't having a pop at 2 litre cars, more a dig at the irony of someone who has just about bought everything they can for their car already, some of which others would have said is either dubious in taste, or overkill, commenting that some other BMW accessory is rubbish.

It's a reasonable opinion/comment and I'm surprised that I've not had the same said to me about my car and my endless mods.

Im sure a psychoanalyst would have an interesting take on endlessly modifying a car beyond what's reasonably sensible...

It's an Internet forum though, and opinions are expressed, many of which we will disagree with, and some which can be taken personally, but this was blown out of all proportion.

And boy has it gone a bit schoolground though.
Obviously it's because you've got a small pecker. We all know that - why we didn't bring it up.

Your welcome.
      02-05-2017, 03:00 PM   #114
Tengocity
General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 911, Cayenne Turbo, Disco 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CazuaLLUK View Post
Quote:
But all Drek did was speak his mind so what's the problem?
Oi you!

All I said was a key case was shite, same as multiple others said on the thread and in the past. Maybe not with the word shite lol.

Just calling it as I see it. I really don't think it's your car he was having a little dig at, but your modifying and endless buying of things for it.

I'm the last person who'd have a go at that, but there is always a point where to others it looks like someone overdoes it, and the question you really wonder is "if they'd saved all that cash they could have just bought themself a better car in the first place"....
Current: Porsche 911 991 C4S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Land Rover Discovery 4. Gone...G01 X3 M40i, Cayman S 987, F31 340i, Cayman GT4, F82 M4 CP, Lotus Exige V6, G20 330e, F30 330e, Boxster S 987, F31 335d, Mini Cooper SD, E89 Z4, E90 330d 320d, E60 520d, E46 330d 320d, MX5s, E30 325i
Appreciate 1
Skello45.50
      02-05-2017, 03:00 PM   #115
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
Can't believe this has got to 6 pages - at least he will get some decent rep points on the page views etc ...
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:09 PM   #116
Drek
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Ferrari F430 F1

Quote:
Oi you!

Nope. One person said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldingMellish View Post
I wouldn't take one of those for free.
You were the only one who said (on a Classified Ad thread that had nothing to do with you):

Quote:
I used mine for all of a few hours, what a load of crap.

Cant even be arsed to sell it lol
I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
Perhaps we should say the same thing the next time you add another piece of M Performance tat to your car?
You then spat your dummy with this little gem:

Quote:
Perhaps you should not be such a twat, and let people do what they want. Cock.
Don't try and bend the facts, lofty. You were a dick on a thread that had nothing to do with you, slagging off a piece of M Performance tat when ironically your car is full of it.
www.bmwland.org.uk
Appreciate 1
Skello45.50
      02-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #117
CazuaLLUK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Just calling it as I see it. I really don't think it's your car he was having a little dig at, but your modifying and endless buying of things for it.

I'm the last person who'd have a go at that, but there is always a point where to others it looks like someone overdoes it, and the question you really wonder is "if they'd saved all that cash they could have just bought themself a better car in the first place"....
I bought my car with low spec as at the time thats all I could afford. 4 months down the line I came in to some money so started upgrading, I did consider upgrading to another car but the negative equity figure and the extra I would need to put in was just too much. Over time I got some more cash coming in so carried on upgrading.

It's been a fun journey, my car also feels like it has a meaning to me as well. It's also my first BMW so with all these upgrades I have learnt a hell of a lot, mostly thanks to this forum. I do get it in other peoples eyes but for my situation it suits me as I'm paid 10, maybe 12 times a month with all varied amounts so I never know what I'm getting so committing to a bigger monthly spend is not for me and upgrading as and when I have the cash suits.

People can see it however they like, but theres no need to word it like a total twat.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #118
Tengocity
General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal027 View Post
Quote:
I don't look at the forum all day and I miss a storm in a tea cup.

Having read all this shit I'd say Drek wasn't having a pop at 2 litre cars, more a dig at the irony of someone who has just about bought everything they can for their car already, some of which others would have said is either dubious in taste, or overkill, commenting that some other BMW accessory is rubbish.

It's a reasonable opinion/comment and I'm surprised that I've not had the same said to me about my car and my endless mods.

Im sure a psychoanalyst would have an interesting take on endlessly modifying a car beyond what's reasonably sensible...

It's an Internet forum though, and opinions are expressed, many of which we will disagree with, and some which can be taken personally, but this was blown out of all proportion.

And boy has it gone a bit schoolground though.
Obviously it's because you've got a small pecker. We all know that - why we didn't bring it up.

Your welcome.
People with small knobs don't buy estates!

They buy Porsches... oh, wait a minute...

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7a9485adec.jpg[/IMG]
Current: Porsche 911 991 C4S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Land Rover Discovery 4. Gone...G01 X3 M40i, Cayman S 987, F31 340i, Cayman GT4, F82 M4 CP, Lotus Exige V6, G20 330e, F30 330e, Boxster S 987, F31 335d, Mini Cooper SD, E89 Z4, E90 330d 320d, E60 520d, E46 330d 320d, MX5s, E30 325i
Appreciate 1
Kal1013105.00
      02-05-2017, 03:11 PM   #119
CazuaLLUK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveChester View Post
Can't believe this has got to 6 pages - at least he will get some decent rep points on the page views etc ...
Bingo!

Job done.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:12 PM   #120
Broncho
Banned
England
Rep
Drives: Chav white Mercedes

Quote:
I bought my car with low spec as at the time thats all I could afford. 4 months down the line I came in to some money so started upgrading, I did consider upgrading to another car but the negative equity figure and the extra I would need to put in was just too much. Over time I got some more cash coming in so carried on upgrading.

It's been a fun journey, my car also feels like it has a meaning to me as well. It's also my first BMW so with all these upgrades I have learnt a hell of a lot, mostly thanks to this forum. I do get it in other peoples eyes but for my situation it suits me as I'm paid 10, maybe 12 times a month with all varied amounts so I never know what I'm getting so committing to a bigger monthly spend is not for me and upgrading as and when I have the cash suits.

People can see it however they like, but theres no need to word it like a total twat.
All very nice but why spam somebody else's selling post?
Appreciate 1
Skello45.50
      02-05-2017, 03:13 PM   #121
Tengocity
General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Hey, no need to explain it to me of all people!

I just think you were a little thin-skinned, and so if you're happy with your car then let it be water off a ducks back.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:13 PM   #122
CazuaLLUK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncho View Post
All very nice but why spam somebody else's selling post?
Don't worry next time I will be diplomatic, not to upset the resident old grumpy folk.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:14 PM   #123
335i nthehouse
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Can someone set a poll thingy up and let the masses sort the imbalance, we have a nation of voting experts to support this...

My 2 cents - sorry Caz but if someone posts on my forsale thread a modicum of imbalance or any non helpful comment I politely ask them to p!ss off. It is possibly the worst kind of forum etiquette going in my honest opinion.

To flatly call it sh!te and pointless I'd be very very miffed about that. Some who may have purchased similar recently might also take similar levels of offence. I think you met mild passive aggression (offence was implied for you to take) with full on aggression (dropping a c-bomb) which in forum land looks bad on you a little I am sad to say. Passive aggressive prompts can be taken either way but I would guess it was set to barb you and did.

I'm just trying to help put perspective on the response of others, not create another argument. Take or leave my words, I have no axe to grind with either of you

For context I have lots of MP accessories, a 3l engine but a tiny penis
Appreciate 2
Drek578.50
Skello45.50
      02-05-2017, 03:17 PM   #124
Broncho
Banned
England
Rep
Drives: Chav white Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i nthehouse View Post
Can someone set a poll thingy up and let the masses sort the imbalance, we have a nation of voting experts to support this...

My 2 cents - sorry Caz but if someone posts on my forsale thread a modicum of imbalance or any non helpful comment I politely ask them to p!ss off. It is possibly the worst kind of forum etiquette going in my honest opinion.

To flatly call it sh!te and pointless I'd be very very miffed about that. Some who may have purchased similar recently might also take similar levels of offence. I think you met mild passive aggression (offence was implied for you to take) with full on aggression (dropping a c-bomb) which in forum land looks bad on you a little I am sad to say. Passive aggressive prompts can be taken either way but I would guess it was set to barb you and did.

I'm just trying to help put perspective on the response of others, not create another argument. Take or leave my words, I have no axe to grind with either of you

I have a 3 litre engine, no MP accessories and an average sized penis.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #125
CazuaLLUK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

I get it man, don't worry. I also respect the people in this post who took the time to understand my point too.

But the fact 8 people PM'ed me already about the same guy saying don't worry he's just this this this and this leads me to believe I just got unlucky crossing paths with a forum nuisance lol

We move on, but yeah 6 pages. Lets see how far it can go!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:21 PM   #126
Drek
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Don't worry next time I will be diplomatic, not to upset the resident old grumpy folk.
You didn't upset me in the slightest. I just called you out on a juvenile comment, you were the one that got all upset by calling me a twat, a cock and a cunt in fairly short order.

Next time try not posting at all, might save yourself some embarrassment.
www.bmwland.org.uk
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:23 PM   #127
Drek
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
But the fact 8 people PM'ed me already about the same guy saying don't worry he's just this this this and this leads me to believe I just got unlucky crossing paths with a forum nuisance lol
I'll see your eight PMs and raise you nine agreeing with me about your sheer stupidity and how they find your endless 'look at me and my M Performance bling threads' monumentally tedious. Six pages in, it's YOUR thread chum.
www.bmwland.org.uk
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:24 PM   #128
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
FFS
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:25 PM   #129
P1 PET
Major
Rep
Drives: BOX ON WHEELS

Don't mean to be rude. But I'd like to meet owners of those 3 litre 6 pots engine who look down on 2 litre engine on autobahn. Even 2 litre cayman will destroy M3 which will be game over when it hits 155. So, people shouldn't look down on other people with smaller engine.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:25 PM   #130
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
You are both COCKS. Equally.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 03:25 PM   #131
Kal101
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335xd Msport +

Garage List
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncho View Post
I have a 3 litre engine, no MP accessories and an average sized penis.

While we've are at it

I have a 3.0l engine

Two turbos

Loads of m performance replica bits

And

I am a huge penis

Let's not loose our sense of humour. And perspective.
Skello45.50
DThr33635.50
      02-05-2017, 03:27 PM   #132
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

If this continues someone will end up getting banned! Then in a couple of days we'll see a new member either called "symbol-fomerly CazuaLLUK" or "symbol-formally Drek"!
Appreciate 1
Drek578.50
Closed Thread