F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Portland West Side Boonies Detailer Recommendation for anyone who has a need
Studio RSR

05-21-2017, 12:06 PM   #1
bri1042
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 6MT

Portland West Side Boonies Detailer Recommendation for anyone who has a need

Yesterday I took a chance on Forest Grove Auto Detail as something had to be done about the damage from the bad dealership Car Wash in October, my own mistakes, and this silly winter. I live out between Hillsboro and Forest Grove, so all the Detailers that folk recommend on the East side of town are just too inconvenient.

They had my car all day and they washed, attacked it with clay, polished, and waxed my poor BSM 340. She looks absolutely stunning. A long (but not deep) scratch on my driver's door is gone (still no idea what did that...appeared the day after driving in the snow). Very pleasant folk to work with. I understand that the current owner bought the place just this last September. He isn't a younger guy just starting out, it's clear that he's been at this for a while. His work certainly shows that.

I didn't get much in the way of pics of her last night, and I'm about to go run around town so she probably won't be a clean car much longer but at least she'll just be dirty and not messed up. Woot!

Have a happy, sunny day, all!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #2
Ipabrew
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3 ( F25 )

Looks fabulous ����������
Appreciate 0