F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > OT mmmm I wonder
Studio RSR

12-02-2015, 04:20 AM   #23
Dadwhitey
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F31 330 xdrive M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrklaw View Post
How long after putting the order in should you get an update from your dealer and get a VIN number? Annoyingly I made some spec changes (nothing dramatic) and they put in a new order rather than amend the original which was made early October. They had originally said I'd get it in December but the new order meant it slipped to the new year.
I'm not sure as I've never asked for mine , but I suppose on my last up date I could have got it .
I'm quite patient and in no hurry for the car but do get a bit peeved when I'm told a date and it doesn't happen and start to get fobbed off .
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2015, 10:06 AM   #24
KS_340i
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite Blue F31 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadwhitey View Post
I'm not sure as I've never asked for mine , but I suppose on my last up date I could have got it .
I'm quite patient and in no hurry for the car but do get a bit peeved when I'm told a date and it doesn't happen and start to get fobbed off .
DING DING DING DING....

Same boat as me...was told early Dec, now won't be until end Feb/March for mine...

I don't mind the wait really, but it's the lying/wriggling by BMW CS and dealer that really irks me...
Appreciate 0