F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2014 328i xDrive F31 Wagon w/ AC Schnitzer RS Coilovers - Los Angeles
Extreme Powerhouse

02-14-2020, 07:47 PM   #1
sweetsound2001
Rep
Drives: E70 xDrive35D

2014 328i xDrive F31 Wagon w/ AC Schnitzer RS Coilovers - Los Angeles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,950.00

Item Interest
This is my personal vehicle for sale, which I bought for pure driving enjoyment and ultimate utility value, but will be upgrading to an SUV due to new business considerations. I have experience with shipping cars, and have a resource to get very competitive shipping rates, as well as a reputable local BMW mechanic who can perform a third party inspection on your behalf, so you can make an informed purchase decision.

VIN WBA3G7C54EKN37780
Location Los Angeles, 91303
Asking price $20,950
Mileage 80,234
Contact sweetsound2001@hotmail.com

34 ultra-high resolution photos hosted in my Dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3mpylpghx...oi73rrhxa?dl=0

This is an enthusiast-owned California wagon. Just about as good as it gets for the sleek F31 chassis. Absolutely no expense has been spared, with many upgrades to make it drive like a true BMW should. A beautiful and rare Alpine white with black Dakota leather combo, this one turns heads everywhere I go. Got rid of the runflat tires, and this car handles and rides like a dream, while getting over 33 miles per gallon on the highway. Truly a driver's car by all measures. The upgraded tire/wheel combo shaves 8 lbs. off each corner (32 lbs. total savings), resulting in a dramatic improvement in handling, especially in combination with the legendary AC Schnitzer RS coilovers, which are composed but very smooth at the same time (your wife won't notice, and may even steal the car keys from you).

I have the clean title in hand, no liens and ready for an immediate transfer to the new buyer. I also have all service records, it was maintained by BMW of Monrovia until I purchased it. It's still under the BMW Maintenance Program, which gives you free brake and oil changes until May 2020 at any BMW dealer.

Factory options ($8,875 in options, $51,250 sticker price)
Cold Weather Package: Heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, retractable headlight washers
Driver Assistance Package: Rear view camera, park distance control
Premium Package: Comfort access keyless entry, lumbar support, satellite radio
Technology Package: Navigation system, heads-up display, enhanced bluetooth
Other options: Rear manual side window shades, dark burl walnut trim, Harman Kardon surround sound

Upgrades (Nearly $10,000 in tasteful upgrades)
AC Schnitzer RS coilover suspension (as good as it gets for the F31 wagon) - $4,700 + labor and it takes 6-8 weeks to get them from Germany
Apex 18" x 8.5" ET35 FL-5 wheels in satin black (19 lbs.) - this is one of the lightest wheels on the market for the F31
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/40/18 tires (over 90% tread remaining)
Retrofitted OEM BMW sport bucket front seats with red piping and heating
10% ceramic window tint all-around ($500 tint job)
Flat tire mobility kit
Carly software coding and bluetooth interface included

Recent services (Over $3,000 spent in the last 6 months)
Latest i-Step firmware updates ($500 software update from the dealer) - this also activates the ability to increase steering weight separately from throttle response when using the sport mode
All recalls and service campaigns completed
New OEM front sway bar
Engine drive belt
Cooling system complete flush
Coolant hose and bleeding of coolant system
Oil change
Rear brake pads
Front control arms
Oil filter housing and oil cooler adapter gasket
E-brake cable adjustment
New OEM battery, with adaptation reset, relearning of IBS

As it stands now, the car needs absolutely nothing except a good driver! Clearly there are cheaper ones out there, but all things considered, you're getting more for your money here, and it won't need any service work done for a long time, which can easily save you thousands. The driving experience with the upgrades is in a completely different league compared to the stock floaty suspension that was apparently made for soccer moms, and generally feels more like a Buick than a BMW. Available to be shown to serious buyers, please message me to schedule a test drive. There are two tiny dings in the rear quarter panels, and one on the rear bumper. Couple tiny rock chips on the front, but nothing that was showing up in the photos. This is my daily driver, so actual mileage will be slightly higher.

Regarding the accident that shows up on the car report. This car was involved in a minor fender bender when a car backed into its front bumper while parked. I have photos of the damage before it was repaired, and will send them to any interested buyer. Front bumper was repainted, but there was no other damage to the car. It drives perfectly.

Attached Images

Last edited by sweetsound2001; 02-27-2020 at 10:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 10:48 PM   #2
sweetsound2001
Rep
Drives: E70 xDrive35D

Price reduced
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2020, 07:18 PM   #3
redEYEjedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 / F31 / E91

Any interest in parting out the coilovers?

Located in LA as well.