F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: F30 WeatherTech FloorLiner
Extreme Powerhouse

07-29-2019, 10:40 AM   #1
bimmercar
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 340xi

FS: F30 WeatherTech FloorLiner

Selling my lightly used floor mats now that my car lease is up...

WeatherTech
DigitalFit FloorLiner
Part #: 444541-444102
BMW 2012-2018 3-Series (F30/F31)
Set: 1st & 2nd Row (2-pc. Rear Liner), (4 mats total)
Color: Black

Fits all BMW F30/F31, 2012-2019, xDrive (All Wheel Drive)

I paid: $187.90 ($169.90 + $18 shipping)
You pay: $110

Condition: Very Good. Only the driver’s mat was really used and car was only driven on weekends. Selling only because my F30 lease was up.

Pickup only in Brooklyn, NY.

-----

The WeatherTech FloorLiner accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection"! The WeatherTech FloorLiner lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the 2012 BMW 3-Series (F30/F31)’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit!

A patented High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill. No muss-no fuss!

WeatherTech, where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!

Rear FloorLiner
Over The Hump!
The rear FloorLiner incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner and (where offered) is manufactured from a proprietary custom blended TPO (thermopolyolefin) that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under extreme temperatures. The Rear FloorLiner is either one piece or two piece depending on the vehicle application.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2019, 10:32 PM   #2
WolfWorks
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i X-Drive, EB, 6MT, Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmercar View Post

Selling my lightly used floor mats now that my car lease is up...

WeatherTech
DigitalFit FloorLiner
Part #: 444541-444102
BMW 2012-2018 3-Series (F30/F31)
Set: 1st & 2nd Row (2-pc. Rear Liner), (4 mats total)
Color: Black

Fits all BMW F30/F31, 2012-2019, xDrive (All Wheel Drive)

I paid: $187.90 ($169.90 + $18 shipping)
You pay: $110

Condition: Very Good. Only the driver’s mat was really used and car was only driven on weekends. Selling only because my F30 lease was up.

Pickup only in Brooklyn, NY.

-----

The WeatherTech FloorLiner accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection"! The WeatherTech FloorLiner lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the 2012 BMW 3-Series (F30/F31)’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit!

A patented High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill. No muss-no fuss!

WeatherTech, where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!

Rear FloorLiner
Over The Hump!
The rear FloorLiner incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner and (where offered) is manufactured from a proprietary custom blended TPO (thermopolyolefin) that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under extreme temperatures. The Rear FloorLiner is either one piece or two piece depending on the vehicle application.
Still available?
Appreciate 0