F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F34 3-Series GT (Gran Turismo) Forum > F34 coding
ARMA SPEED

09-14-2018, 02:35 AM   #1
say61amq
Registered
Rep
Drives: F34 2.0 D

F34 coding

Hi guys, I'm new to these forums and a complete nubie in general, apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere. So I got the Carly device and subscribed to the full software, did a few coding on my 2014 F34, most felt pretty useless, the cool ones weren't available due to my cars features (power foldimg, active soubd, etc) rather than Carly. One thing I had done was change the speed at which the rear spoiler opens up, thought I'd done the coding correct as indidnt get any errors. So returned the Carly adaptor after a day and cancelled the subscription as I thought it was a waste, the very next day started getting rear spoiler malfunction error which is always there. Spoiler also opens automatically as soon as I start the car. I do remember creating back ups before coding. Question is, if i get hold of the adaptor again, can I restore my back ups without having to subscribe to the full.software again? Or any other way to fix it or update / restore the software?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 07:23 AM   #2
Billfitz
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 328iX GT

Try posting in the coding forum.
Appreciate 0