F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Items > For sale VOSSEN CV3 staggered wheels/tires
Extreme Powerhouse

03-01-2017, 10:31 AM   #1
sanantoniobimmer4
Registered
Rep
Drives: 4 series M Sport F32

For sale VOSSEN CV3 staggered wheels/tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Vossen CV3 Staggered rims and tires

19" x 8.5" 5x120 bolt pattern front

19" x 10" 5x120 bolt pattern rear

CV3 Matte Graphite Staggered wheels

Michelin pilot sport a/s3+
Rear 285/30/zr19
Front 245/35zr19

20 Gorilla bolts, each bolt is a lock for maximum security.

4 Certificates for replacement, lifetime balance/rotation/flat repair on all tires from discount tire. Tires have less than 5,000 miles on them

Serious inquiries only please! 210-878-9328 call or text or markmarkone@yahoo.com

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2017, 04:11 PM   #2
Project Elite
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30

I have yet to see 285 rear tires on an F30. How's the fitment? Any rubbing issues? Alignment spec to make it fit?

You're missing a price for the set, tpms included or not, and the offset of the wheels.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2017, 07:14 PM   #3
sanantoniobimmer4
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Elite View Post
I have yet to see 285 rear tires on an F30. How's the fitment? Any rubbing issues? Alignment spec to make it fit?

You're missing a price for the set, tpms included or not, and the offset of the wheels.

I'll try to answer all of your questions as best as possible. These wheels and tires were installed on my 2014 F32 4 series M Sport. The fitment was great. I told discount tire what I wanted and that was to pretty much stay as close to stock so as not to throw off the speedometer too much. They put me in a 19" wheel, staggered to match the stock stagger, but a smaller tire height. This was done with some calculator that they utilize. There were zero rubbing issues even when there were people in the back or going over speed bumps or turns. This set up was pretty much a bolt off/bolt on set up, alignment wasn't affected as it matched OEM specs. This info was also given to Vossen and they chose the offset (which I do not know off hand), overall discount tire and Vossen determined that these wheels and tire size were the best fit for my vehicle. I've provided photos to show how well they fit and looked. I was very happy with how well they complimented the car.

I tried to find where to set the price when I posted this ad, but I somehow missed it. I even went to edit and I can't seem to find it. So I'll post it here.

Price for wheels and tires: $2,900.00 plus shipping of course, but that will be whatever the cost is to ship to the specific destination. Local pickup is also welcomed if in the San Antonio, TX area. TPMS are NOT included

If you have any other questions, I'll be more than happy to answer, thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2017, 01:13 PM   #4
ray340i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Elite View Post

I'm running 285 in the back of mine no rubbing reg alignment lowered on super sports with b8 shocks
      03-06-2017, 07:03 PM   #5
sanantoniobimmer4
Registered
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0