F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Meisterschaft Super GT!!
Extreme Powerhouse

06-22-2015, 02:08 PM   #23
Dan_335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i EBII MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudhrysn View Post
Well GT Haus tells me they are experiencing more problems with their port and it'll be another 2 weeks before they get the exhaust and THEN they will ship it to me and that no need to call them anymore because they will let me know if they are more delays or when they receive it. Such great customer service. Gotta love it
Sucks for you..... My exhaust is finished production and is suppose to ship this Wednesday. So I waited 4 weeks +shipping. Good thing I bought the CG R-1 was going to buy gthaus but people r experiencing delays so I didn't buy
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2015, 04:03 PM   #24
Gjm127
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i xDrive M-Sport

Garage List
This is terrible. Thank you guys for letting us know that GTHaus isn't reliable. I'll go with another exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2015, 06:02 PM   #25
BimmerF32_430i
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

So talked to GT Haus today again. Last time he guaranteed that it would be here on the 25th. I ask him for an update, and he starts out with the same bullshit line of "hey I have good news, it's on it's way in. It'll be here at the end of the month." Given the fact that it's been nearly 5 weeks since I ordered the exhaust and all I've got are excuses, I'm pretty pissed off. The only reason I even ordered this exhaust in the first place was because they assured me that they already had an exhaust made and ready to ship. All I had to do was reserve it (meaning pay the full damn price) and it would be mine and I would get it at the end of May.

So not only did I waste my money purchasing this exhaust but I'm pretty sure GT Haus simply lied to me and that they're probably building an exhaust instead of having one already made. This will be the last time I ever buy an exhaust from GT Haus. All I have got is horrible customer service in the respect that all I get are lame excuses as to why my exhaust isn't ready.

Now if GT Haus had taken the time to explain that hey, the exhaust will be made to order and we're experiencing delays in production and shipment, I may have been ok with it because it would've been an honest answer. But instead, all I have got are bullshit excuses. They're just lucky that I love the sound of the exhaust or else I wouldn't be dealing with their crap.

Next time I'll simply look for a used Meisterschaft and buy that or just go with a different exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2015, 02:28 AM   #26
Gjm127
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i xDrive M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
So talked to GT Haus today again. Last time he guaranteed that it would be here on the 25th. I ask him for an update, and he starts out with the same bullshit line of "hey I have good news, it's on it's way in. It'll be here at the end of the month." Given the fact that it's been nearly 5 weeks since I ordered the exhaust and all I've got are excuses, I'm pretty pissed off. The only reason I even ordered this exhaust in the first place was because they assured me that they already had an exhaust made and ready to ship. All I had to do was reserve it (meaning pay the full damn price) and it would be mine and I would get it at the end of May.

So not only did I waste my money purchasing this exhaust but I'm pretty sure GT Haus simply lied to me and that they're probably building an exhaust instead of having one already made. This will be the last time I ever buy an exhaust from GT Haus. All I have got is horrible customer service in the respect that all I get are lame excuses as to why my exhaust isn't ready.

Now if GT Haus had taken the time to explain that hey, the exhaust will be made to order and we're experiencing delays in production and shipment, I may have been ok with it because it would've been an honest answer. But instead, all I have got are bullshit excuses. They're just lucky that I love the sound of the exhaust or else I wouldn't be dealing with their crap.

Next time I'll simply look for a used Meisterschaft and buy that or just go with a different exhaust.
Ask for your money back. No one should wait this long to get their product after having been said it's up and ready to be shipped.

I hear they have a terrible reputation, you can get any other exhaust you want out there and they all practically sound the same.

It's just a couple of pipes welded together really... Don't give them the satisfaction !
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2015, 02:32 AM   #27
BimmerF32_430i
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
Ask for your money back. No one should wait this long to get their product after having been said it's up and ready to be shipped.

I hear they have a terrible reputation, you can get any other exhaust you want out there and they all practically sound the same.

It's just a couple of pipes welded together really... Don't give them the satisfaction !
Im gonna wait until the 29th and if he mentions anything about another delay, im done.

In the meantime im trying to find another exhaust in case there is another delay. I want something similar to the super gt in terms of sound and loudness. Anyone have any suggestions?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2015, 02:40 AM   #28
BimmerF32_430i
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_335i View Post
Sucks for you..... My exhaust is finished production and is suppose to ship this Wednesday. So I waited 4 weeks +shipping. Good thing I bought the CG R-1 was going to buy gthaus but people r experiencing delays so I didn't buy
Lemme know how it sounds! Is it gonna be with a downpipe or without?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2015, 10:51 AM   #29
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:

It will be very hard to find any exhaust that matches the loudness of the GThaus. Remus catback would be the closest one

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2015, 11:44 AM   #30
CG Precision
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i

Quote:
Im gonna wait until the 29th and if he mentions anything about another delay, im done.

In the meantime im trying to find another exhaust in case there is another delay. I want something similar to the super gt in terms of sound and loudness. Anyone have any suggestions?
Hi Chaudhrysn,

We're sorry you are having so much trouble acquiring your exhaust system!

As Dan_335i posted earlier, he purchased our R-1 system (which is shipping today!). Our R-1 system is very similar to the Super GT from MS, except that our system is a complete 3.5" mandrel bent cat-back, instead of a mid-pipe back system. There is no cutting or welding required. We use V-band connections and do not crush ANY of our tubing. We have engineering it to be the most free-flowing straight through system on the market. Check out our for sale thread under sponsor classifieds.

The R-1 is lightweight, aggressive and loud...in other words, it sounds amazing. Check out our youtube videos of our R-1 system (the system in the video has quad outlets - no sound difference than the duals).

Best,
Jeff
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #31
BimmerF32_430i
Major
Rep

Well it's officially over. Called GT Haus today and was told there would be another 2 week delay. Now I'm right back to where I was a month ago. One of the most frustrating experiences I have ever dealt with.

Anyways, thanks to mike@extremepowerhouse for helping me out along the way. None of this was his fault and he always replies messages fast. Great guy. Definitely would deal with him again, but I'm never dealing with GT Haus.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 12:40 PM   #32
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well it's officially over. Called GT Haus today and was told there would be another 2 week delay. Now I'm right back to where I was a month ago. One of the most frustrating experiences I have ever dealt with.

Anyways, thanks to mike@extremepowerhouse for helping me out along the way. None of this was his fault and he always replies messages fast. Great guy. Definitely would deal with him again, but I'm never dealing with GT Haus.
Sorry it did not work out as planned
We will be stocking GThaus exhausts from now on so our customers can get theirs shipped within 24 hours and this kind of issue does not happen again.

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 01:21 AM   #33
iCeMaNxLb
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Mineral White 2016 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Sorry it did not work out as planned
We will be stocking GThaus exhausts from now on so our customers can get theirs shipped within 24 hours and this kind of issue does not happen again.
It seems that GThaus isn't the only exhaust company with delayed shipping. I ordered my Remus exhaust 6 weeks ago and it is supposed to be finally shipped out this Thursday. But at least Mike has been wonderful in keeping me updated.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 01:35 AM   #34
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeMaNxLb View Post
It seems that GThaus isn't the only exhaust company with delayed shipping. I ordered my Remus exhaust 6 weeks ago and it is supposed to be finally shipped out this Thursday. But at least Mike has been wonderful in keeping me updated.
It is a very busy time of year for the exhaust companies
Yours is shipping out on Thursday

Appreciate 0