F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > MSport front bumper access
Extreme Powerhouse

07-21-2018, 04:47 PM   #1
DarkStarBimmer
Colonol Forbin
Rep
Drives: 17' BSM 330i xDrive

Garage List
2017 330i  [0.00]
MSport front bumper access

A driver ahead of me on the highway ran over the remains of a 18-Wheelers tire blow-out, threw it high into the air and landed on my front bumper

Now the black mesh and fog light are a bit dislodged from their original resting place on the drivers side. I can see what looks like clips on the boarder of the black mesh.

I don't see how to get my hands in to adjust the fog light back to its original resting place, or how to pull/push the mesh to snap it back to meet the bumper surround.

Can anyone guide me on how this section comes together and how I can get at it?

I didn't take pictures yet because I was a bit PO'd and needed to calm down, but I'll get some soon if i need to

TY
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 08:40 PM   #2
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStarBimmer View Post
A driver ahead of me on the highway ran over the remains of a 18-Wheelers tire blow-out, threw it high into the air and landed on my front bumper

Now the black mesh and fog light are a bit dislodged from their original resting place on the drivers side. I can see what looks like clips on the boarder of the black mesh.

I don't see how to get my hands in to adjust the fog light back to its original resting place, or how to pull/push the mesh to snap it back to meet the bumper surround.

Can anyone guide me on how this section comes together and how I can get at it?

I didn't take pictures yet because I was a bit PO'd and needed to calm down, but I'll get some soon if i need to

TY
Depends on your model.

https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f...lamps/KVQAwOYb
Appreciate 0