F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Sourcing F32 / F80 / F82 headlight lenses
proTUNING Freaks

04-26-2021, 12:40 PM   #1
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

Sourcing F32 / F80 / F82 headlight lenses

I'm in need of replacement F32/F80/F82 headlight lenses, it would seem most of the usual go-to's are out of stock for the foreseeable future..

I tried some from eBay which are being dropped shipped from a Chinese seller by the looks of things, however I am returning these as the quality is pretty shocking.. the seam line in the middle is uneven and looks like it was smudged in areas, the rear (inside) surface of the lens has random scratches and being polycarbonate it will be a PITA to polish out without creating more damage.. but worst of all the surface on the outer lens appears to be full of orange peel - the real issue is the poly moulding as it's created the orange peel pattern in the middle of the lens formation.. the seller suggested I tried wet sanding and polishing them but I can already tell that isn't going to work

Apart from bimmerjakes does anyone know of another supplier with stock?